Kaped

Better Business Bureau
5 / 5

Kaped has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kaped ranks 7th among Business Loans sites.

How would you rate Kaped?

“Metal Credit Card for my business!”

Joseph K.
8/1/21

I just absolutely love my new Kaped Flex AdCard! It's a legitimate metal business credit card with diamonds on it! Really high credit limit at $120,000 and 3% cashback on my ad spend, I could not be anymore happier. Thank you kaped! Right now I am currently looking into their KAPED One card program and that looks rather attractive as well. You'll be seeing an application from me for that product as well.

josephk1134
August 1st, 2021

They seem to care more about cashflow than your credit score so I wouldn't recommend applying if you're a startup.

Flex AdCard

davids6305
July 31st, 2021

The support staff was very nice and still helped me solve the issue in a timely fashion. Their professional customer service skills allowed me to relax and get the issue resolved. That experience alone is the reason I've been recommending Kaped to everyone. The process was easy setting it up and a fast response time. Plus, any changes or updates they keep you informed by email. I can't ask for a better business account. Their entire team rocks!

Explore the products available. There are many different options to get business credit. I recommend speaking to customer service to find the best option for you.

I applied for business credit for a small business loan. The process was quick and there was only a soft credit pull. I was able to meet the minimum requirements for the loan and was approved rather quickly. Their support team was very friendly and helpful and kept me informed the whole step of the way.

shawng303
January 12th, 2022

I was referred to KAPED by a fellow business owner. They recommended I contact them after I mentioned I was denied for a business credit loan. KAPED made it easy to not only research their products but also compare their competitors. They have a good selection of secured credit cards that are perfect for new business owners. This has been a huge help for me and I am very thankful to have found them.

I would recommend using their website to do research on similar offered cards. This will help you choose the best option for you.

I received a secured credit card.

daniellew401
September 17th, 2021

Very small but professional team and even though they are in early stages, they were able to get me approved for a secured line of credit. As a business owner, I greatly appreciate the ability to have some breathing room and pay my bills off. Big thanks to this team.

I think that anyone on the fence about working with Kaped should try them out. They were able to provide me with better terms than many other service providers.

A secured line of credit for my business.

anthonyl980
September 22nd, 2021

Hi, Kaped seems to be a young company with a lot of ambition to make the best credit products.
They got my young biz a partially secured line of credit.
The best part is the really good & thoughtful customer service.
Thanks!

Make sure the terms are up to date

Line of credit

susane934
August 8th, 2021

I had a great experience with KAPED and their team. They were able to get me approved for a small line of secured credit even though my business is relatively new. I tried several different banks and credit unions to get approved and KAPED was the only company that would give us a chance. Very happy with the results.

Research additional companies, read reviews, and call customer service.

I was able to secure a business line of credit.

quinns58
January 21st, 2022

I am relatively new to Trak and have just started to utilize their platform. I have benefitted greatly from the quality products and technology that Trak offers. The ability to track my personal credit as well as look up my vendors truly puts me at an advantage as a business owner. I am looking forward to the new products they are rolling out.

I ended up using their Trak Credit software and personal and business credit tracking.

cyrusb32
January 15th, 2022

I signed up for Trak and was very impressed by the ability to check personal and business credit reports. It provides a great insight into expenses and debt. I also love how you can check credit reports on Consumers to be sure they are reputable and able to make payments on time.

Read the benefits of Trak credit.

I used the Trak platform

jeanninec37
September 2nd, 2021

I found the application process extremely easy and straightforward to navigate. It is a cash flow, monthly income, and credit-based application. We were only able to get a secured line of credit due to our low monthly income. However, we are a fast-growing business and will look forward to getting a better rate in the future.

What I like most about KAPED is that I didn't feel like a number and most of all the personal attention I received. I'm looking forward to continuing a successful business relationship with KAPED and utilizing the many features that will benefit my business in many ways.

When I first sign up, I received a call a few days later followed by an online application that covered our monthly income, current bank balance, and credit score. The application took a few weeks and we were able to compare it to several different companies. My advice is to do research on several companies and talk to their support. Their support team is great.

We were able to get a secured line of business credit. Due to our less than desired monthly income, we had to pay a higher interest rate than an unsecured line of credit. I look forward to getting a better offer down the road. However, the payments are affordable, and was one of the only fintech companies to give us a chance.

sarahk1100
July 26th, 2021

Love the Cash Back

I am impressed with the security offered and also the return I get for using this card for purchases. Easy online access and customer service is really impeccable. Absolutely no issues with this company and the CC they offer my small business. Would refer to anyone!

duncanc74
September 2nd, 2021

I had a great experience with my application. The process was very simple. I was eventually approved for a higher credit limit than I initially thought. The representative was very friendly and guided me through the process.

alllenc
September 24th, 2021

I was turned away by a few banks previously. My credit is not the best but my business is doing well. So KAPED was able to get approved relatively quickly. The best part, they were still able to get me a great rate.

I would recommend signing up for a consultation.

Secured business credit line

marshalw3
July 26th, 2021

Easy to use tool & interfaces, incredibly quick and helpful support team, and all around makes my life easier for overseeing finances for my team and personal expenses. Why can't my personal credit card company be this simple and easy to use?

Business owners looking for an easy to use, high rewards credit card that has great service and a easy setup.

Questions? Get answers from the Kaped staff and other customers.

vashong
Vashon G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kaped?

Have a question about Kaped?