Kdenlive.org

Kdenlive.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kdenlive.org ranks 44th among Video Editing sites.

How would you rate Kdenlive.org?

“Pretty Good.”

Caden D.
3/17/22

I love this software! It's easy to use, is full-featured, and more importantly, free and open source! I would recommend this to anyone starting out in the video production field despite this not being the industry standard. I love how customizable the interface is, and the endless amount of effects you can add to your videos. I have been using this software to make my YouTube videos for 2 years (if editing is required,) and has been miles better than my previous video editing software, VideoPad.

cadend10
March 17th, 2022

Has a bit of a learning curve, but shouldn't be too hard to edit on if you've used previous editors e.g. Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.

Questions? Get answers from the Kdenlive.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kdenlive.org?

Have a question about Kdenlive.org?