Kersha Knives

ResellerRatings

Kersha Knives has a consumer rating of 4.4 stars from 43 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Kersha Knives most frequently mention customer service.Kersha Knives ranks 7th among Knives sites.

• The absolute best price I've ever seen on the web for Kershaw Knives.

• After 3 weeks of waiting this is customer service I got.
  • I paid with a credit card and it showed up on my account last week.
How would you rate Kersha Knives?

“Perfection”

James C.
3/20/21

Excellent communication to my engraving questions and options(Leek 1660 BLKW). Fast shipping with tracking option.

“TERRIBLE”

Joe S.
12/1/20

This is a scam website. They will charge you and not send you any product. My advice is to stay AWAY!

kershaw knives (4) customer service (6) credit card (3)
jamesc3330
March 20th, 2021

artv4
October 23rd, 2015

I really can't believe how awesome this site is. I couldn't find a black version of the Launch 1 anywhere else online. Kershaw-knives.net not only had it but had it at a great price. I ordered it on a Wednesday and it was here by Friday. Unbelievable!

chrism31
April 24th, 2011

Excellent product, pricing, and ease of shopping and purchase. Shipping notification was slightly unorthodox (no email confirming shipped date only a "shipping order generated" confirmation). Overall very satisfied with the experience. Recommended and would buy from this retailer again!

gabrielg15
peeml
February 23rd, 2011

First order from kershaw-knives.net went without a hitch.
Got my knife in about 5 days.
Decent product - decent price - solid outfit - I plan to order more from them.

waggs
August 14th, 2011

I am impress on the looks of their knives. Actually, did not see them anywhere else. It really attracts me. I also love the quality and price.

scottf2
May 2nd, 2011

The absolute best price I've ever seen on the web for Kershaw Knives. Kershaw-knives.net is fantastic! I've already told a friend about the great deals, and he's planning to order as well!

joes1622
December 1st, 2020

marcusy
April 20th, 2011

Excellent product line! Quick shippping! Great pricing!

The information and visuals provided on the site are a DEFINITE plus when ordering!

harryp2
March 13th, 2011

Just purchased my 2nd Kershaw 'Ken Onion Leek 1660 Rainbow' knife. You just can't beat this company for service & sales satisfaction. First knife needed repairing & was fixed FREE. Ordering from kershaw-knives.net was fast & easy. Deifinitely recommend.

kristinj
May 11th, 2011

The staff at Kershaw-Knives.net were extremely helpful in placing my order. We, like always, waited until the end to place our order and they were amazing in helping me get my order in and guaranteeing that it would make it here on-time. Additionally, being that these are groomsmen gifts they were also helpful in dealing with a frantic bride... They even took the order over the phone to confirm engraving placement and spelling accuracy. They made the process as simple as possible.

Thanks again to the staff at Kershaw-Knives.net for amazing customer service... what a wonderful company to do business with. They come highly recommended...

Kristin

arunasd4
May 18th, 2020

This is a scam. They will not dispatch anything - avoid

Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid

ssm
March 21st, 2011

I had a great customer service experience. They were very helpful and understanding when i had security issues with my bank. The shipping was faaast too... plus they always have the good stuff in stock. Buy more knives, and buy em from them!

robertb19
March 7th, 2011

Recently purchased a Kershaw Ken Onion Leek 1660cktst spring assisted knife. The knife is awesome (razor sharp), and their customer service and shipping are second to none. I will be buying another one from them in the near future.

vikingsv
April 4th, 2011

Great proces on great knives! Cheap engraving and fast shipping! I will buy from them again!

timf
March 24th, 2011

They where the the store with the best price and one of the few that still stock the recently discontinued Kershaw K. O. Storm! I love this knife and I hope it arrives very soon!

margareth5
June 6th, 2011

The customer service at Kershaw knives was very helpful with my order! Amy had great suggestions for the engravings! I am very pleased with my experience!

jonathanc4
September 13th, 2011

So far it has been great I placed my order and everything was quick and easy.

nicka7
April 8th, 2011

Kershaw knives are the best! I love my Kershaw Ken Onion Leek so much I just bought another one! Best knife out there!

tp3
April 29th, 2011

I ordered a 1840CKT - Kershaw Shallot Black and it is a beautiful and extremely well made tool. Shipping was quick and painless, though the knife's box was crushed and the knife was loose inside the shipping envelope but there was no damage to the product itself. Ordering a colored coating is kind of pointless if the knife is anything but a display piece as it scratches off and looks dingy with minimal use, but I appreciated the laser engraving option. So far it has held up remarkably well as a work knife. I would definitely buy another Kershaw blade in the future though I would always appreciate a lower price.

beverlyh3
May 2nd, 2011

I have been very pleased with my previous purchases of Kershaw knives. I just purchased 2 Kershaw Needs Work Green Knives for my sons.

male3
February 17th, 2011

Excellent. On time and as advertised.

en112
June 9th, 2011

Love the product! Fats shipping! Beautiful engraving!

bryanv1
July 21st, 2011

They offer engraving on their knives which is just what I was looking for. I'm very satisfied and will be back..

evans2

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kersha Knives staff and other customers.

Since 2004 Kershaw-Knives.net is one of oldest and largest online catalogs of Kershaw knives. Over 6000 knives in stock at competitive pricing. High quality laser engraving and embroidery offered to personalize your order.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kersha Knives?

Have a question about Kersha Knives?