We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Kronosinvest.co

Kronosinvest.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Kronosinvest.co ranks 456th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Kronosinvest.co?

“They're not reliable”

lary W.
3/9/21

Kronosinvest is not trustworthy. I figured out it was all lies. I couldn't get my invested capital back let alone my profile I made over time. It was a big mistake dealing with them and took me months getting a solution of a chargeback. I appreciate Retrieve Pro. Org for the help in getting my money back from them. Only God knows victims of their fraud affected.

laryw1
March 9th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Kronosinvest.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kronosinvest.co?

Have a question about Kronosinvest.co?