Life Extension

Life Extension has a consumer rating of 3.36 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Life Extension ranks 17th among Anti Aging sites.

• Partial refund
  • 12-month money-back guarantee
  • Free shipping > $75
Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate Life Extension?

“Great products, great prices, great service and lab work too!”

C H.
9/25/21

LE supplements are a great value. The supplements are clearly researched and affordably priced for the quality of ingredients. If you have questions, they have staff available to answer them. I just recently used the lab work packages and the savings were phenomenal when using the annual sale. Even without the sale I would have saved hundreds of dollars! The work is performed by a major lab company so getting the blood draw is not an issue. I would highly recommend Life Extension.

“Tried over the years - poor results”

Lin S.
12/13/20

Nearly every product I have tried from this company produces no results. Most recently, I tried their Benfotiamine when I couldn't get my preferred brand and all that it did is confirm for me that the brand I had been taking was performing exceptionally well and the Life Extension product was doing absolutely nothing. I had always suspected this but now I'm convinced. I won't buy their products again. Its also hard to find any information about their products from outside sources - they know well how to monopolize search engine results. Just another company with no integrity.

ch507
September 25th, 2021

I would highly recommend Life Extension.

Multivitamins, various other aupplemental vitamins and minerals, lab work packages

mariannl5
May 18th, 2020

I read an article to help brain and blood circulation so I wanted to purchase it. It's called NitroVasc Boost (Berry) CA, 30 stick pack. AFTER I purchased it a warning came up that there is lead in it. NOT GOOD. They should not put that in and at least tell me before I purchase it.

davea37
July 11th, 2021

Life Extension is the only vitamin, supplement, skin care product I know that regularly publishes the science and research behind subjects like health regularly but also how their products are founded on scientific research and development principles. Everything I've tried from them is backed by science. Products are shipped well packaged. Another strong reason I prefer LE is that everything you need can be found on a single, well organized website. You owe it to yourself to at least visit their website. Unlike other online "distribution centers", the LE website doesn't list a thousand products, just the ones they sell and the ones I like. This company is in it for the long haul. Occasionally a product name will change but usually because its formulation has been improved and the product has been given a new name. I also highly recommend their skin care and anti-aging products. They use additives like hyaluronic acid and retinol but keep the cost manageable so you can afford to use them for the long term.

One of the major reasons I use LE products is that I can find nearly every health related product I need at one site. Also, they generally do not overload me with so many options so as to be confusing.

Vitamins, Supplements, Products

rodg
April 2nd, 2010

Good site for overall knowledge about anti-aging medicine and they do carry a wide range of supplements. I personally haven't used their supplements before but I have heard good things about this company from other anti-aging doctors. Their magazine is also worthwhile reading if you decide to get that subscription.

lins45
December 13th, 2020

johns7192
September 18th, 2020

Very happy and glad I trusted being referred to this product by a highly knowledgeable health food store employee

tammiea7
January 11th, 2017

I love their supplements! They are pure and have been the best I have ever taken. They always have really good sales and always mail me a monthly sales catalog. Very good business!

rodrigod5
April 20th, 2016

I've been a Life Extension member for over 6 years Shipment is very fast. What I especially like about Life Extension is its annual blood test sale, the informative monthly magazine with its latest health news and the fact you can health advisors for free to discuss your health issues or to review your blood work.

Join the Healthy Rewards Premier membership. There's a $50 "fee" but you get $49.95 back in store credit which you can immediately use on your order, so it's actually just a nickel to join :)

jasont200
May 22nd, 2018

Dubious marketing standards always trying to sell you something. A few years ago they stated metformin was bad then they write an article stating that everyone even healthy people should consider taking this dangerous drug.

Their supplements are full of bad additives and they pose as nice non profit organization to give you the impression that they are not after your money.

I don't mind them making money but when they say A then go to claim B is better and put substances in their products they know are not good it makes you wonder.

Purebulk.com is a far better place to shop, better prices and pure products

harrietm73
December 23rd, 2021

The Life Extension company should be called "Life Reduction" due to the maltodextrin content in many of its supplements. Maltodextrin causes diabetes and destroys the gut microbiome, predisposing people to Salmonella poisoning and other intestinal bacterial infections. Maltodextrin causes blood sugar spikes much more than regular table sugar. I found maltodextrin was in at least 18 of the Life Extension supplements that I bought, raising my HgA1c significantly and putting me in the hospital with a severe Salmonella infection. I have not consumed sugar in 30 years, so it was clearly the maltodextrin that did that. Elevating your blood sugar with maltodextrin puts you at risk for ANY infection, including COVID.

Do not buy your supplements from this company, unless you want diabetes, gut issues, and a reduced lifespan. No other supplement company that I have ever used has maltodextrin. Just google "Maltodextrin Risks" and read for yourself.

Dopa-Mind, Cognitex Elite, Blueberry Extract, PS Caps, PEA Disconfort Relief, Resveratrol, Only trace Minerals, Autophagy Renew, Herbal Sleep PM, Super K Elite, SOD Booster, Prebiotic Cheewable, NK Cell Activator, Muscle strength and Restore Formula powder, and Neuro-Mag Tropical Punch Flavor (powder). There are most likely several others.

milivojef
June 7th, 2019

According to them i have every ailment under the sun and I should be dead. I took the blood panel test several times, after speaking to the doctors and tabulating the cost of all the supplements I had to buy, i decided I would be better of taking a vacation to Vietnam, which i did and i lost weight, felt better and did not have to swallow a dozen tablets. Don't get me wrong i don't mind buying supplements but their magazine comes up with some new crap every month and their supplements are full with fillers and they are not the cheapest.

Last of all several years ago they stated Metaformin was bad for health, then they run several pages stating its the best thing since white bread and that even healthy people could benefit from it. Now that was the final nail on the coffin for me, a supplement company promoting a diabetic drug that is far from good.

I've been taking them about two weeks, didnt notice anything much exept maybe I'm not so sleepy. Could be because I sometimes forget.

By Don L.
See more answers (2)

Yes -- they've been in this business for more than thirty years, and they've done so much research and development- it sure looks like they know what they are talking about!

By Stephanie C.
See more answers (2)

If you want it to make a lasting difference - yes.

By Don L.
See more answers (2)

Hey, for me it is the best daily multivitamin around! I mean I really cant waste time checking on all the stuff that I should be taking, so this one seems to have it all covered! Its got an ingredient list as long as your arm! But I guess there are other brands which claim to be good too, and are cheaper.

By Jason L.
See more answers (2)

No, due to the added maltodextrin in many of its products.

By HARRIET M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Life Extension staff and other customers.

The latest research on health, wellness, nutrition, & healthy aging. Innovative supplier of unique, premium quality dietary supplements, vitamins, minerals, herbs & hormones.

Business Attributes

• Partial refund
  • 12-month money-back guarantee
  • Free shipping > $75

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Extension?

Have a question about Life Extension?