LogoDesign

4 / 5

LogoDesign has a consumer rating of 4.34 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LogoDesign ranks 16th among Graphic Design sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate LogoDesign?

“Done right from the start!”

Rick F.
9/4/20

Read this first, point blank did what they said they would do, although our log was simple we went back in forth about 4-6 times with some changes. FYI we did it all in about 24 hours, do not believe the bad reviews. Attached is our Logo I highly recommend them. shopbalesky.com will soon be up so you can see it in its full glory!

“Logodesign”

Brayden M.
1/10/20

False Advertising! Non-Supportive "Support"! Long "Support" Response Times! Support Randomly Stops Responding!

rickf293
September 4th, 2020

debbied545
May 27th, 2021

I contracted Logo Design to design my logo for my new limo business. John was most helpful throughout the process and assisted me with business cards, signs for my limo, in addition to a web site and hosting. John and the LogoDesign team were awesome and were truly a one-stop shop in getting my new business up and running with all the essential marketing tools I needed. I would highly recommend them!

Logo, business cards, signs, web site and hosting.

LogoDesign S. – LogoDesign Rep

Hello Debbie, Thank you for your feedback. Rest assured that we will continue to do our best at work and to assist our customers. Thanks. LD Team.

mauricios37
October 13th, 2020

From the get-go Shaun Pual at LogoDesign has been extremely helpful, courteous, and responsive. Every time I called he picked up the phone and quickly took care of what was requested. I recommend these guys hands down. The logo and business cards look great! Thanks for all of your help Shaun!

braydenm4
January 10th, 2020

False Advertising!
Non-Supportive "Support"!
Long "Support" Response Times!
Support Randomly Stops Responding!

shirleyr285
August 17th, 2020

Even if there were some kind of misunderstandings at first, the communication went quickly better and the instructions I gave to create my Logo were respected and well designed!
I am from France and by the end of the year I will graduate as therapist, specialized in childhood and adolescence... I think they will be keen on my Logo, my daughter already is!: D
Well, I thank Shaun from the bottom of my heart for his patience, kindness, support and service.
I really appreciated :)

paulb1855
Paul B.
January 30th, 2020

John adapted our chosen logo for a Yacht Charter business in the UK.
The price was good. John talked to me on several occasions to check at each stage the process and concept designs matched our criteria. We have some ideas for the future and may contact him again. I will recommend his company to other people when possible.

shynelled
January 24th, 2020

I used one of LogoDesign's customizable templates to design a logo for my company. The design tool was very easy to use and had a lot of features that the competitors do not have.

John helped me out and he was very patient and answered my many questions.

The price was great and I received my logo in less than 24 hours. I was very impressed with their service and I will definitely use them for future business needs.

jeanriguelu
October 13th, 2020

I am a return customer of Design Mantic. Three years ago we purchased a "Logo" for another entity we were pleased then. This time I decided to use their design service and in a matter of hours we have a beautiful logo designed to our satisfaction. We also got Business Cards designed by Design Mantic as well and plan to have them design our website. We encourage others to use their services as well.

Jean Riguel Ulysse
President
Pinnacle Consulting Group, LLC

jerredw
March 21st, 2022

This company is a joke. They are quick to take your money and not deliver. They will lie to your face and contradict themselves. Consider yourself warned. Do not do business with them. They only get 1 start because I have to

LogoDesign S. – LogoDesign Rep

Hi Jerred,

We do apologize for the inconvenience you may have occurred. We have tried to help you to print those business cards. Unfortunately, we did not get to the resolution, therefore, the amount was refunded back to you.

jamest889
February 7th, 2020

Easy design tool with great flexibility to adjust font height and width. Adam has been great to work with on my second project with designmantic.com. Need more options to select or enter specific color codes and to be able to create and download alternate color versions for the allowed one month after business hours with out having to bother the design team or pay any extra charges. Website sometime has a delay when you update your logo designs. Overall one of the best self design tools for logos out there!

mdrayhanozzamans
November 25th, 2021

Hi there! I'm Md Rayhanozzaman Shibly, a specialist in designing logos and creating unique branding that lets your business stand out among competitors. Using my expertise and 3 years of experience, I will create designs that are unique to your brand and distinctive in the market. I imagine, design and perfect professional logos that appeal to your existing and potential customers. I appreciate that each brand and business is unique and has specific requirements - that is why I take time to fully understand your brief before collaborating with. Feel free to contact me! Let's work it out together! Thanks

dribbble.com/Rayhan171

✔ Corporate Identity
✔ Package Design

asiyaha1
December 3rd, 2020

I purchased the pro package which should include the logo design, letter head, business card and t-shirt. When trying to complete the project I found out you have to pay separately after you design these items although the design is just placing the purchased logo on preauthorize templates. The t-shirts are an additional $30, the letter head is an additional $22, the business card is an additional $30, and the envelopes are an additional $70. Just save yourself the hassle and get the basic package and print your pun products or use your local printers!

robina229
October 29th, 2020

Very nice and professional staff I kept on making numerous changes to my brand and they were, courteous and professional with helping me. They have a great staff in particular Shaun and numerous beautiful images to choose from. However the issue I have is they are expensive. I think they charge too much for copyright and just for purchasing the image.

troyd94
April 2nd, 2020

I needed a logo for why company didn't want to take the time to create my own. Stumbled across logodesign.net, typed in what I needed and even got a discount! Easy process and great logo.

search keywords of what your looking for.

logo creator.

kl478
September 10th, 2021

ALTHOUGH LOGODESIGN.NET HAD SOME DECENT LOGOS TO WORK WITH, THE END PRODUCT WASN'T GREAT AND OF THE LOGO FORMATS I RECEIVED, THE PDF WAS OF AN EARLIER DESIGN WITH DIFFERENT COLORS. THE WORST EXPERIENCE THOUGH WAS IN PURCHASING. I JUST NEEDED THE BASIC PACKAGE. WHEN I TRIED TO PAY WITH PAYPAL MULTIPLE TIMES, IT WOULDN'T PROCESS. (I USE PAYPAL ALL THE TIME FOR ONLINE ORDERS FROM COMPANIES I DON'T KNOW SO THIS WAS ODD AND PAYPAL TOLD ME THE GLITCH WAS NOT ON THEIR END.) AFTER GIVING UP ON PAYPAL, I USED THE CREDIT CARD OPTION AND JUST AFTER SUBMITTING PAYMENT REALIZED THAT THE LOGODESIGN SYSTEM HAD SWITCHED MY ORDER FROM THE BASIC PACKAGE TO THE MOST EXPENSIVE PACKAGE. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED AND TALKED TO THEIR REPRESENTATIVE, THEN ALSO MESSAGED AND EMAILED LOGODESIGN.NET TO ADVISE OF WHAT HAPPENED AND THAT I DID NOT NEED OR WANT THE PREMIUM PACKAGE TO WHICH THEIR SYSTEM HAD SWITCHED MY ORDER. THE CALL WAS WITHIN ONE MINUTE OF SUBMITTING PAYMENT BUT THE PHONE REPRESENTATIVE JUST SAID, ALL ORDERS ARE FINAL. IT'S ON THE WEBSITE. I EXPLAINED THAT THE SYSTEM HAD SWITCHED THE PACKAGE TO NO AVAIL. I IMMEDIATELY EMAILED AND ALSO MESSAGED THROUGH THEIR LIVE CHAT. IT SEEMED THE SAME GUY RESPONDED TO EACH ATTEMPT AND THEY ALL SAID ALL ORDERS ARE FINAL. SO STUCK WITH THE PREMIUM PACKAGE WHICH CLEARLY STATED IT INCLUDED A T-SHRT, I STARTED TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE T-SHIRT, HOWEVER, EVEN THOUGH THE SITE SAID TSHIRT WAS INCLUDED, I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS EXTRA. NOTE: THE WEBSITE NO LONGER ADVERTISES A T-SHIRT AND NOW OFFERS A T-SHIRT DESIGN. I HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU USE ANOTHER COMPANY THAT VALUES HONESTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THE SITE SAYS AND IF YOU DO ORDER, WATCH FOR THE SYSTEM SWITCHING YOUR ORDER FROM BASIC TO PRO.

NONE

rajbeerk
February 18th, 2020

I spoke to john regarding my logo design. He is really helpful and explained me each single thing. I would love to use their services in future too. Thank you so much john for helping me. I really loved the logo they design for me the way i asked.

davidf2074
October 29th, 2020

Great website with a ton of logo examples, I was on at least 5 other sites trying to get a logo and this site was so easy to use. I could change the logo, add copy change colors and fonts. It was so easy to use and the help line the guys helped me through every step. All at a very competitive price. Very happy they have my highest recommendation!

Ask for help they called me emailed me, were not pushy at all just very helpful. Got a great logo for $55.00....great for a start up with little money

Logo

marieb325
February 4th, 2020

I would highly recommend working with LogoDesign.net. They recently created a beautiful logo for our "not for profit" venture. John and the team were extremely cooperative and responded quickly and efficiently to all of our revisions. A very professional experience and they exceeded our expectations.

shelinaf2
July 15th, 2020

I purchased an amazing design from LogoDesign! I was assisted by Adam Benson who was absolutely awesome, very professional and patient. He walked me through the process and everything worked in a timely manner. I enjoyed doing business with Adam and love my design!

adier1
December 25th, 2020

At a low cost, you have superior stuff. To get a glorious result, we register on your website. Thank you so much for your quality work, and we are all pleased with your goods.

robw266
April 29th, 2020

Used logodesign to quickly design a new logo for a special project, was incredibly easy and efficient. Definitely will use again.

rp265
April 17th, 2020

Thanks for all the support and attention to my needs! I appreciate the careful ways that I received the instructions in how to access the needed information. Thanks again!

jenf116
May 1st, 2020

This is by far the best logo design tool I've found with a vast range of options and customisation tools that are intuitive and easy to use. Best of all the chat support is instant and really efficient. John was a pleasure and even gave me a discount. Couldn't ask for better. Highly recommend.

marias754
January 29th, 2020

I recommend this company, create beautiful logos. John created a beautiful design for my wedding. John helped me out and he was very patient and answered my many questions.

vipinc2
March 1st, 2020

Fully Satisfied with their Service... Special their online support team (Brain & John) is very fast and cooperative...

Special Thanks to Logodesign.net

They seemed legit but I just bought something and they basically ignore you in chat and I couldnt even access all the files I was supposed to get so for now I'm saying scam.

By Todd F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LogoDesign staff and other customers.

Find unmatched quality logo design templates, ready for edits and download in minutes. Just use our fast DIY logo maker to design your own logo and download without the hassle. Ideal for web designers, ecommerce startups, startups, bloggers and anyone who wants a readymade logo in minutes.

We also offer custom logo design services for unique brand image building by our expert in-house graphic designers.

LogoDesign.net is your complete branding partner.

LogoDesign S.
Typically responds within 2 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LogoDesign?

Have a question about LogoDesign?