LoveFashion.co.uk

LoveFashion.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LoveFashion.co.uk ranks 42nd among Plus Size sites.

How would you rate LoveFashion.co.uk?

“Waste of Time”

Monique P.
5/17/15

I was introduced to this site through their eBay store; claiming to have more selection at a lower price. State in big bold print, "ALL ORDERS OVER £49.99 SHIP FREE" so I added a few more items to bring my order to £55.19. At checkout, their site wouldn't give an available shipping method to my country, which was odd because their eBay store had shipping available. So I contacted their customer service and they thought the error existed due to a 10% off coupon that was also added to the cart. Still an error. Then they advised logging out- still an error. Then they suggested-changing a browser. After downloading a separate browser- still an error. Meanwhile, I continuously keep asking to just do a PayPal transaction. After being guinea pigged though 11 email replies, 3 different computers and downloading 2 additional internet browsers, I finally get a PayPal invoice. One would assume that the cost would be £55.19 + 10%off; thus £49.67. Nope! The first invoice was for £74.95, which they claim was accidental so it was cancelled. Then the "real" invoice price the items at £64.69- essentially $102usd. For what you say? 2 pairs of cheap harem pants that sell on ebay for $17.99,1 pair of leggings, 1 bolero and 2 tops. So not only did they treat me as a tester for their website (which deserves a coupon in itself), breach their own sales contract, charge more than their eBay listings and not apply the %10 discount but they expect me to just idly agree to pay more. Waste of time! This site really needs to organise itself or just keep to selling on eBay.

moniquep3
May 17th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the LoveFashion.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoveFashion.co.uk?

Have a question about LoveFashion.co.uk?