Memories Of India

Memories Of India has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Memories Of India ranks 238th among Restaurants sites.

How would you rate Memories Of India?

“DO NOT EAT HERE”

christina p.
4/18/16

We dined at this restaurant after purchasing a Groupon voucher. It was for a two course meal plus glass of wine for two. On arrival, the voucher was explained, (be wary there are a lot of conditions!) We finally settled on our starter, which was actually very nice (hence the one star) and our main. My husband chose a King Prawn dish (all fish dishes £3.00 extra) which would have been fine except on arrival I do not know what it was but it certainly was not King Prawns! I left the sample my husband gave me - it tasted disgusting, and my curry Passanda was ridiculously sweet! The red wine I had ordered was diabolical - more like vinegar! I did note that no-one asked if the wine was ok as it was left untouched. To top all this my husband was sick for three days after, with vomiting and diarrhoea. I knew the prawns were not right and under normal circumstances I would have sent it all straight back - now Iknow to stick to my guns. But a definite no no from me- and the prices are atrocious for the extreme lack of quality

christinap28
April 18th, 2016

We dined at this restaurant after purchasing a Groupon voucher.
It was for a two course meal plus glass of wine for two.
On arrival, the voucher was explained, (be wary there are a lot of conditions!)

Questions? Get answers from the Memories Of India staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Memories Of India?

Have a question about Memories Of India?