MightyText.net

MightyText.net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MightyText.net ranks 51st among Email sites.

How would you rate MightyText.net?

“Great link PC to Phone”

Rick W.
3/22/16

I find MightyText to be a great Chrome Add-in. It lets me see and reply to Text messages without digging my phone out of my pocket. Also shows in-coming calls and battery level.

“WHY BUY THIS COW WHEN YOU CAN GET THE MILK FOR FREE”

Casey M.
12/21/21

I used this the paid pro version of this app for 2 years... and toward the end I had to login to my phone every time to get the message to send that I had sent on the PC... Made it not worth it in the end... so another issue I was having with it prompted me to go looking for a rival app... and LOW AND BEHOLD... "messages" by google is free and works perfectly with no hiccups!

rickw44
March 22nd, 2016

caseym248
December 21st, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the MightyText.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MightyText.net?

Have a question about MightyText.net?