Motorway.co.uk

Motorway.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Motorway.co.uk ranks 80th among Car Buying sites.

How would you rate Motorway.co.uk?

“100% Recommend”

Alan M.
10/17/21

I would 100% recommend Motorway. To put it into context, I was offered £8,200 for my BMW at one garage and £6,700 at another. Motorway sold it for me through their network of 3,000 dealers for £10,049. The buyer took the train from Blackburn to Dumfries, had a quick look round it, credited my account with £10,049 and drove it away. Fast, friendly, fantastic and financially rewarding.

alanm612
October 17th, 2021

I would 100% recommend Motorway.
Motorway sold it for me through their network of 3,000 dealers for £10,049.
Fast, friendly, fantastic and financially rewarding.

Questions? Get answers from the Motorway.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motorway.co.uk?

Have a question about Motorway.co.uk?