My Diamonds Smile

My Diamonds Smile has a consumer rating of 2.17 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. My Diamonds Smile ranks 12th among Teeth Whitening sites.

How would you rate My Diamonds Smile?

“Relieved”

Ella e.
3/10/19

I purchased then also starting trying to find reviews and struggled thought I'd chucked my money down the drain! None of the numbers worked. I did receive my order and they did call me after I emailed them to reassure me this is they're contact number 07442 530425

“Poor quality”

Millar j.
3/7/17

It Scam and low quality products. Disappointed. I will be returning this product. They seemed to have changed the formula.

ellae13
March 10th, 2019

jenniferp139
January 18th, 2021

Not sure if this is legit cause my teeth still looks yellowish...! Never will i ever buy this product again!

traceyj19
August 16th, 2017

I've been kicking myself all week after ordering from my diamond smile as I could find very little feedback about this company but I'm very happy to say I've worried over nothing they arrived today and look legit. I'm going to try them tonight pheww. Took a little longer to be shipped than I would have thought but hey they are here. Otherwise can't fault

sarahd143
March 1st, 2017

Ordered Polanight gels yesterday 27/02/17 and arrived yesterday 28/02/17 absolutely delighted. I have ordered polanight several times from other sites and have been let down. Gels arrived perfect, used my first syringe last night and tonight and can already see the results. Highly recommended thank you so much.

millarj

roberts559
February 24th, 2017

I tried this product and expected my teeth to appear whiter but nothing actually happened! I won't get any item here AGAIN..

joer295
March 7th, 2017

Scam and low quality products. Really bad service. I expect very much for this site. But when I order a product then I recognise. I was disappointed with the quality of product. Really poor.

nabidn1
March 7th, 2017

It is a bad and not helpful website. It is not so trusted website. Everyone can hate this website. I used this website since January, 2017. It was a legal site. It was scam site. It is totally bad site and product also.

laurac182
March 12th, 2017

VERY RUDE people when you ask for a refund and I have waited over a month... PLEASE STOP THIS SCAM... I am so upset to be scammed out of my money

jamiulh
February 23rd, 2017

Very unhappy. Etc etc waited for weeks
And no product arrived. Will never use this site again. Bad service never use again.
Thank you.

mandyp12
February 12th, 2017

I had zero luck with this site. Look no good and was no good. I wish I had never been to this website as I lost a fortune. Horrible time with this site and it never came up with the goods.

adamt64
February 14th, 2017

I have never got my goods and this site is juke. I waited months for a refund and my dentist told me it is a spam site. I would never use this site ever again.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the My Diamonds Smile staff and other customers.

Teeth Whitening For A Brighter Whiter Smile. My Diamond Smile is already a leading name in online dental supplies.

francesg28
F G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Diamonds Smile?

Have a question about My Diamonds Smile?