This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Myefox.it

ResellerRatings
1 / 5

Myefox.it has a consumer rating of 4.46 stars from 69 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Myefox.it ranks 201st among Mobile Phones sites.

• Ho acquistato vari telefoni e smartwatch mi sono sempre trovato bene.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Myefox.it?

“Good Smartwatch”

Stefano G.
2/26/19

Bought a smartwatch in early December, attracted by the very competitive price. Arrived in February, long times but put into account as chosen economic expedition from China.Via the web you can track the package, myefox has always responded to my emails when I asked for information on the package.The product conforms to the one I have chosen

“Never again!”

Riccardo M.
2/28/19

I bought several phones from this store without ever having a problem. Then, in July 2018, I received a defective telephone ( 110), purchased from the German warehouse: after several emails and as many attempts to solve the problem via software, they asked me to send the phone back to their warehouse in China ( 30). After a few months and several reminder emails, the phone returns with the exact same defect when I sent it. Despite countless requests for reimbursement, they paid me with a 20 coupon, which I declined (February 28,2019). Unprofessional!

ho acquistato (10)
stefanog16
February 26th, 2019

fabiot10
February 25th, 2017

Great phone, perfect delivery (time and quality) and price.
Good support from customer service due to not availability of the chosen colour, kindly replaced with more expensive one without surcharge.
Something to improve: answering time (more than 24 h is quite long time).

advensidord
February 18th, 2019

Excellent seller with highly positive communication service, I personally recommend worldwide, and regarding to the item I acquired ( ELEPHONE SOLDIER) base on ANTUTU benchmark app read out the item is original in all aspect, Thank you guys keep up the good work, never fail someone ok!

riccardom19
February 28th, 2019

andream321
January 4th, 2019

Perfect item... no problem with the customer care office when I had something to ask. Always available every hour of the day or night

giuseppec22
January 12th, 2019

I made several purchases of Smartphone, I would like to recommend this company that stands out for its professionalism and expertise before and after sales

fabriziod2
September 12th, 2018

Great smartphone fast, very light and intuitive. Also satisfied with the battery life. The product corresponds exactly to the characteristics shown in the description!
Fast and hassle free shipping myefox.it recommended!

gabrielea7
January 9th, 2019

Up to now a very responsible service as in the past when I first got in touch with myefox for the first time. Do hope to receive the ordered product in time and in perfect conditions like the one I ordered in the past

peppen
September 5th, 2019

Very bad experience. Very bad experience!
No communication is chat, email, facebook.
Telephone charged for the first time and battery that was about to explode.
I do not recommend shopping because if you need assistance this is non-existent!

alessandrom44
December 21st, 2018

Professionalism and kindness. The staff responsible for after-sales assistance was exemplary. He immediately understood the problem and found the optimal solution without waiting for time, delivering the order very quickly. Thank you.

Professionalism and kindness

UMIDIGI ONE PRO (VDMHAUMONEP)

robertot11
January 12th, 2017

Ad promised my order arrived in Italy on 9 january. The payment with paypal was made on 25 November. Notice that this was a presale. Delivery. Excellent service. It worth. Thanks Myefox.

fabiob22
January 23rd, 2017

My order will arrive in Italy on 26 january. The payment with paypal was made on 01.01.2017. This was a presale. Support by email is very fast. Excellent service, overall satisfied!
Thanks, Fabio.

lucior6
November 15th, 2018

Order received as described, very effective and responsive customer service. I can not say anything bad about them.

andreinah
andreina h.
October 22nd, 2018

good products, is the second purchase I make for EFOX and I think it's a good page to buy mobile phones in addition to fast shipping.

stefanog6
March 1st, 2017

I bought two times by them and, after a problem, they were in contact with me for everything. I can't find better resellers on the market!

antoniof27
February 17th, 2017

Always available to the customer the assistance of Myefox service. Ready to solve any problem of the order management. I made several purchases on the site and I found myself very well, both for the reliability of both products and for customer support. Really to recommend purchases on this site and the products are also cheaper.

robertob36
March 4th, 2017

Good quality good price, when you con be also fast in shipping like this time it is perfect. I like very much to buy from China.

stamatisz
October 11th, 2018

The company has very good prices on all the smartphones I've bought 3 I'm very happy with the products and with the contact I have with my company I closed all the problems I highly recommend Thank you very much

stefanou
March 7th, 2017

I bought one Gigaset Me Pro from this site. The shipping was very very fast, only 5 days to receive the phone from Eu warehouse.
Very good aftersales service and communication.
For sure I will buy more products from this shop.
Thanks again.

albertov11
February 10th, 2018

Bought a smartphone with apparently competitive price (40 cheaper than amazon). The mobile phone I received was not water resistant as it claimed. After just 3 days I had serious problems and the phone stopped working. There is started a nightmare: email support barely able to write in English, denying any for of refund and asking me to ship to china the product. I had to start paypal formal complaint procedure in order to receive consistent reply (luckily I used paypal!). Shipping expenses have to be paid by the client and their policy are not in line with minimum European standard (es. Refunds are never guaranteed, partial refund like 70% is possible only after 3 days and then the product can only be repaired or substituted forcing the client to pay and wait for shipping). My conclusion is that despite apparently good prices it is absolutely nonsense to buy here any product.

fabriziov
February 9th, 2017

Real a great seller, if you have a problem they help you in a so wonderful way, i have a problem with a phone lsot and they sent me another instantly! Really great! Buy there

giovannid6
August 18th, 2016

Myefox is my best internet seller. I have bought a lot of goods, smartphones, notebookes, tablets. I had no problem. The purchase has been always perfect, quick, safe. The delivery the same, both from Europe both from Asia. Myefox has become my favourite e shop. I suggest you to try. Christmas is coming. Maybe you can find a gift for you or your family.

armandom16
February 4th, 2017

It is the first time for me on this web site and I can say I will use it again. Fast delivery, excellent support by email. I can reccomand this web site for all your buyings from China.

massimilianof2
January 16th, 2019

DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. I bought a smartphone very nice, in the beginning, there was no problem with it but then it didn't work anymore. I informed them but they DON'T ANSWER TO MY EMAILS. I just want to send it to them for repair but they disappeared. DISGRACEFUL

jacquesc2

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Myefox.it staff and other customers.

Gentile cliente, Abbiamo dei accessori elettronici sul Amazon, come Batterie esterne, Powerbank, Custodie protettive, Supporti Stativi, Caricatori/Caricabatterie da auto, Hub, Caricabatterie wireless, Speaker bluetooth, Pellicole di Schermo... Siamo...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Myefox.it?

Have a question about Myefox.it?