My Offers

My Offers has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. My Offers ranks 5th among Prizes sites.

How would you rate My Offers?

“Telephone harassment”

Futurhood A.
3/5/15

Here we have a site supposedly offering up prizes for draws - it remains to be seen whether the prizes or the winners actually exist. In exchange you fill out questionnaires - reasonable as an idea. You can expect to give something in return for a chance of winning. When you get an endless stream of telemarketing calls about stuff you have indicated you have no connection to - that is not so good. Basically they are the worst end of the telemarketing business - they are a channel for you being bombarded, harassed and worse, just for their own profits selling 'lists'.

futurhooda
March 5th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the My Offers staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Offers?

Have a question about My Offers?