My Papers Helpers

My Papers Helpers has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. My Papers Helpers ranks 130th among Homework sites.

How would you rate My Papers Helpers?

“Writer's choice”

Christina E.
4/16/20

Great help! Thank you for helping me with my homework! It's my 2nd time availing of this tutoring service and I'm happy you guys pull through!

“SCAM AT ITS FINEST!”

Louie G.
6/15/21

These 8 reviews are full of $#*!. I only used this site once and fully regret ever using them. They stole 500$ out of me. When I tried getting a refund, all they do is try to scam you again by mentioning how they will try to access your school to get to you so they can tell them you cheated. I ended up doing the assignment myself. This is a REAL review not like the other fake 8 reviews they have here. Don't waste your money or time with these losers. Oh, and apparently they had a person named "Alice" for the longest on the online chat. I want to know what other fake name they will come up with this time. FRAUDS! If I can give them 0 stars, I so would do that.

christinae132
April 16th, 2020

yasminez3
April 22nd, 2020

One of the best sites I've ever came across. Excellent customer service. MyPaperHelpers is the best with providing high quality assignments with on time delivery. Thank you for helping me with all my assignments!

aravinda2
April 29th, 2020

Gave two works and the support provided was really great. The works done were on time and i have already recommended this to my friends.

zuwenai
May 14th, 2020

One of the best sites. Did my assignment in just few hours. Strongly recommended and they have excellent customer service!

louieg35
June 15th, 2021

To not use this site because these so called people (low life losers) are FRAUDS!

Essay paper

nathank253
October 20th, 2021

These guy helped complete me several courses and classes over the course of 2 years with PERFECT GRADES and FLAWLESS writing skills. The support is always available and helpful. THANK YOU MYPAPERHELPERS.NET

ismaelb9
September 26th, 2019

Mypaperhelpers.net is the best academic assistance group ever. My advice to those who needs assistance in terms of academic writing and many more, get in touch with them.

mg514
October 3rd, 2019

I highly recommend using this website because it is useful for people who interested and it also easy to use

ismailb38
September 26th, 2019

Mypaperhelpers. Net is the best academic assistance group ever. Thanks for your kind assistance. Be the first to know this group.

melissaa212
September 1st, 2019

This guys saved my skin in the in first attempt. They delivered what the promised. I most def coming back!

helped be complete my research paper in lightning speed

Questions? Get answers from the My Papers Helpers staff and other customers.

This website provides academic assistance, homework, assignment in the fields of especially in mathematics, statistics and computer science

bonnym11
Edgar M.
Customer Liason
We Charge Cheap to Help solve any type of Research Paper and Homeworks Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Papers Helpers?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.6
Have a question about My Papers Helpers?