Mypapillon.my

Mypapillon.my has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mypapillon.my?

“MyPapillon Hijab Website is Accredited with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia SSM BizTrust”

HASLINDA M.
7/7/19

This website is one of the recommended for muslimah hijab to shopping online. Because this website accredited by Malaysian government as a save website and their compliance with act and protect customer privacy. Its save to surf and buy.

haslindam
July 7th, 2019

MyPapillon is a Malaysian bespoke hijab label, and a one stop centre for all kinds of hijab. We offer elegant sophisticated hijabs for both special occasions and daily wear, catered to women from all walks of life. With our design philosophy of contemporary femininity, myPapillon offers scene-stealing designs with a quiet elegance.

Its very easy to deal with them especially its involved customer service related matter like product damaged and their very fast in respond.

By HASLINDA M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Mypapillon.my staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mypapillon.my?

Have a question about Mypapillon.my?