My Perfect Paper

My Perfect Paper

1,031 reviews

My Perfect Paper has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 1,031 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with My Perfect Paper most frequently mention customer service, high quality and top notch.My Perfect Paper ranks 7th among Essay Writing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 4 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 99.6%

• My grades are also improved in essay writing just because of there quality work which they provide to their customers.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate My Perfect Paper?

“Love this Service!”

Justin B.
2/23/22

After assessing different situations and deciding whether it has a low or high risk of injury to babies, I wrote an essay on how best be able provide supervision in those circumstances. To my surprise when I came here looking for someone who shares similar major interests, they had already finished mine! The paper was well-written with great detail; even adding one extra page just so everything would get captured accurately ̶ love their services

“No refund even missed deadline, don't read instruction, no”

Jason T.
12/14/20

They wrote wrong subject and they passed my deadline to revise it. After my deadline, I requested a refund but they said they already paid for the writer even I don't receive any paper and say no to refund. The previous paper was bad also, they missed instruction in important part. That's a worst service ever. Stay away from this fraud company.

Reviews (1,031)

quality work (6)
kajusk
June 10th, 2022

The website is great and I'm so happy with the writing service. The communication from them has been really good, they helped me through my order process and fulfil my requirements! And even more importantly than that I got to chat before making a decision which gave me an opportunity cost-free selection between bidders based off their responses in chats (which was pretty cool). All things considered this writing service seems legit - despite being afraid at first given recent scams involving writers/services like these ones but after taking time put into checking everything out myself, I highly recommend everyone.

darlenes426
January 14th, 2022

When I started my career as a health care worker, the long hours and relentless pressure of work were too much for me. So in an effort to survive these workloads and stay healthy, MyPerfectPaper is where all those who need assistance go! After looking through different services, I decided that yours would be best suited towards helping with paper writing needs like mine turned out when it came time to create a paper from scratch-thank you!

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Darlene, thank you so much for your feedback and kind words! It's great to know that we were able to provide the paper writing service you needed. We're glad to hear that our services helped make your career as a health care worker more manageable.

kavitag14
January 12th, 2022

"I am always on the lookout for a good writer and was very pleased to find My Perfect Paper. They have excellent customer reviews, which made me want them even more! The price is unbeatable too so far-I've only used it once but love how easy everything seemed when using their website features
It's not often that you come across sites like this one - they're really getting all of my business from now on!"

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your review Kavita, We're so glad to hear that our service has met all of your needs.
We'll be sure to pass on this feedback to the rest of the team here at MyPerfectPaper and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

justinb1065

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Justin, thank you for your feedback! We're so glad that we were able to help you and provide a great experience.

arleyw3
January 14th, 2022

I am so happy I found you guys! For years, writers have been giving me the runaround. They never answer their chats and it's just not a priority for them to communicate during this process-but that is until now because after talking with some other services who advertise themselves as being better than yours did (and charge more), Yours came through shining bright in comparison; especially since waiting on hold over an hour wasn't ideal either. So thanks again--you've made my day

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you so much for your feedback Arley. We're happy to hear that we were able to get through and provide the level of service you deserve!

connorl65
February 23rd, 2022

We were supposed to read and analyze three crime fiction novels. Our professor wanted us evaluate the systems of power amongst individuals, communities or institutions in these books; come up with a comprehensive review for him. This service has just delivered me my paper which meets all requirements that he had laid out - it's 100% original! This service is great because now I will get A+ grade for sure. I will definitely use them again if needed

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Connor, thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that our service has met your expectations.

johnc7877
February 23rd, 2022

I just finished my sociology essay on the future of US democracy and it was really exciting. The writer did an amazing job keeping me updated throughout, he gave his own point-of view concerning this topic which made everything so original! It's also very comprehensive for only taking four pages. I think that says something about how well thought out their opinions can be when they put effort into making sure every detail counts."

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

John, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! We're so glad we were able to help you.

horalds
January 12th, 2022

"I am always on the lookout for a good writer and was very pleased to find this webiste. They have excellent customer reviews, which made me want them even more! The price is unbeatable too so far-I've only used it once but love how easy everything seemed when using their website features

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your review Horald! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with the service. It's our goal to make the process of writing an essay as easy and enjoyable as possible, which is why we offer a variety of features like free revisions and 24/7 customer support.

We hope that when the need arises in future, you'll be back on myperfectpaper.net

tonif130
January 18th, 2022

They are very skilled and experienced in their field--essay writing! I highly recommend them because not only do they have great customer service skills (which you need when working with people who will be reading your essays), each member has degrees from top universities around Europe or America; meaning that no matter where someone lives there'll always advance his understanding of literature through these talented professionals' work ethic

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your kind words, Toni. We're so glad to hear that MyPerfectPaper.net was able to provide you with the service and level of expertise you were looking for in an essay writing company!

oliverm152
February 23rd, 2022

When I paid them to do my reflective memo assignment, they were one of the best decisions that's come along in a really long time. The writer covered all required information within recommended number pages using great structure and made it easy for me find specific details! It would make sense if you want your writers know how hard work went into making this masterpiece by thanking us properly with an Customized Thank You Note.

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with MyPerfectPaper.net, Oliver! We strive for the best quality possible and it's always great to hear when we've met your expectations.

sebastianw52
February 22nd, 2022

My sociology essay on the future of America's democracy has just been delivered and it is really good. The writer did a great job with his dedication, updates throughout the process including giving his own point-of view which made this paper very original.
I am pleased to say that after reading through your work I think you have done an excellent job in only four pages! There are many different aspects covered within these few paragraphs.

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for taking the time to review our work, Sebastian. We appreciate your feedback.

carlyt36
January 11th, 2022

I am so happy to say that I received an "A" on my paper. The way the writer wrote it made me feel like a professional and knowledgeable person, which is what every student wants their professor/mentor to think of them! If you need help with any future papers or just want someone who will always provide great work - contact this site immediately because there's no other option than to have this site do your homework for college classes.

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your review Carly! We're so glad to hear that the paper was an "A" grade and that it made you feel like a professional.
We know how important it is to feel confident in the work we do here at myperfectpaper.net, which is why our writers always strive for perfection with every assignment they complete. We're also happy to provide revisions if necessary - just let us know what changes need to be made and one of our writing experts will take care of it ASAP.
We hope this reassures any future clients about the quality of work we produce here at myperfectpaper.net!

charlesv539
January 11th, 2022

This is my first time using this website and, as such, I can't say much about it. However the paper was delivered to me incredibly quickly- even faster than expected! The content of your work seemed thorough enough for an excellent essay, additionally if there are any mistakes or confusion on what you're trying convey then just let one our professional writers help out ASAP because they'll fix those problems right up quick like magic.

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thanks for taking the time to review myperfectpaper.net, Charles! We're really happy to hear that you found our service helpful and we hope we'll be able to help you again in the future.

We take pride in our work and want all of our customers to be satisfied with what they receive from us. Thank you!

adamy299
February 21st, 2022

When I needed help with my essay, this website was there for me. They did an amazing job of writing eight assignments in a row and the results are streaming beautifully into place! So far I've scored four A's (including one category), two Bs & three Cs- worth every penny spent on this website because they're just that good at what they do--helping students like myself succeed academically while also feeling confident about themselves.

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Hi Adam, thank you for your review and the kind words! We're so glad to hear that we were able to help.

phoebej29
January 19th, 2022

This is an excellent team that every student should know about. When I needed a narrative essay for my college course in one day, they were able to do it and more! With their affordable prices plus high quality work like the paper itself which turned out better then expected by me-I highly recommend them if you need any sort of academic assistance or just want someone who will write something up quickly so as not hold up class time

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thanks for the positive feedback, Phoebe! We're glad to hear that you were happy with our service and turnaround time.

nicholasw328
February 23rd, 2022

We all know that there are a lot of websites out there for resumes, cover letters etc. But I decided to try something different today and it's been great! The website my colleague uses is really professional with patience towards their clients' needs which made me happy from start-to finish. They were eager in making any changes suggested by you before marking anything final when they thought everything looked good enough!

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Nicholas, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience and we appreciate your kind words about our team!

arnieh5
January 14th, 2022

When I was younger, writing an essay would be simple and straightforward. But as time has gone on my mind just seems to run dry when it comes to making sense of what should go where in order for everything not seem random or unrelated at all; which makes the process much more difficult than before - luckily this writing service helps me fix any mistakes without having worry about getting bad grades because they'll know exactly how well-written each part really is!

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Hi Arnie, thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that we've been able to help you with your writing and made the process easier.

juliank63
February 23rd, 2022

Yesterday, my entrepreneurship professor sent us a task that entailed giving an extract from Blackberry's past and looking at the challenges they have faced so far. I was stuck for ideas on how to write six pages about this until I found MyPerfectPaper! As usual their work was perfect and saved me from getting F grade because there is no way anyone can fail with something as good looking as these papers. Thanks again guys!

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Hi Julian, thanks for the 5-star review. We're glad you found our service helpful!

marias2221
January 10th, 2022

My paper was due in a few hours and I had been struggling with it all week. My only option left was to pay someone off the website who would give me my money's worth. After getting in touch with them, I got to know, they could finish up my work for less than half of what most people charge... and sure enough their writing skills were amazing too! There are tons more services on here so next time something comes up maybe we'll be talking about another one I'm really glad.

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your 5-star review, Maria. We're glad that we were able to help you with your paper and provide a quick turnaround time on the project. We're always happy to hear about how our services have helped make life easier for our clients!

Our team of professional writers are committed to providing high quality writing at a great price--so thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. If there is anything else we can do in the future please let us know!

davids7541
February 19th, 2022

I never thought I would be one of those people who get all emotional over an essay, but there's something about the quality and creativity that just gets me every time. The last one was so good! It made my heart race with joy as soon as I started reading it--and now after finishing both pages-I'm still not bored at all; in fact its left such a lasting impression on how much this writer understands us struggling to make ends meet while trying our best

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for the kind words David, we're glad that our writer was able to provide a great experience.

lilyp81
January 19th, 2022

I had my papers written by a company that provides me with excellent service. They have experts in many different topics and they're always able to write on any subject matter, which makes them one-stop shop for all your essay needs! For each assignment I also received free title page creation as well editing along the way so there were no mistakes made during publishing time - talk about comprehensive coverage!

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Lily! We're glad that we were able to provide you with an excellent service.

brandont288
February 19th, 2022

My mum has been unwell for the past one month and it's hard to concentrate on my school work since I take care of her. But with MyPerfectPaper, things are different, they've always been there to help me out when times get tough. This time around was no exception as their writers made sure that everything gets done without lagging too far behind or missing any deadlines and even gave me discounts at both ends because finances were tight. Thanks so much.

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Hi Brandon, thank you for your review and we're glad to hear that our writers were able to help you with your school work.

davidg4497
February 21st, 2022

A writer from this service made my research paper experience easy and enjoyable. He helped me with all of the concerns I had, which made it such a comfortable process for me as well. This service is absolutely amazing at what he does if you're looking into getting help from someone who can provide high-quality work as he did then look no further because this service will take care of your needs 100% better than anyone else could ever do.

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thanks for the feedback, David. We're glad you were happy with our service and hope to see you again soon!

nicholass700
February 22nd, 2022

My semester got a lot more challenging when I hit rock bottom in my studies. So much so that even opening the laptop to do any work seemed like too much effort. "My Perfect Paper" were there by helping me get through those tough times! They took care of all assignments without ever seeing them - just sending back their perfect drafts which helped turn things around fast.

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your review Nicholas, we appreciate the opportunity to help you.

katep278
January 12th, 2022

The website is very trustworthy and has a great atmosphere. It made me feel safe about the process of hiring my writer, which was affordable as well! The site looks well-organized with amazing features that promote safety such big bravo to your company for creating such an impressive web page. The services and the paper quality provided by this site is up to date.

Lisa M. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your review, Kate. We're glad to hear that our website made you feel safe and secure! We're passionate about making sure potential clients can find the right writer for them and we're happy to know that this has been a positive experience for you.

We want to make sure that each client gets a high-quality paper, which is why we have strict guidelines in place when it comes to the qualifications of writers on our site. Our goal is always customer satisfaction so if there's anything at all preventing you from being 100% satisfied with your order, please let us know by contacting us through chat or email so we can get back to you as soon as possible.

This company is a scam. They stole $500.00 out of my account

By Erica R.
See more answers (3)

Yes. I got an A in my class. Without this paper I would have gotten a B.

By John R.
See more answers (4)

They text you. You teat them. Email they are there for you...

By John R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the My Perfect Paper staff and other customers.

MyPerfectPaper.net is renowned as the global source for professional academic writing services. Our native-English speaking team is based in the U.S. We’re not an off-shore “paper mill” grinding out questionable research and inferior writing.

We provide premium dissertation / Essay editing & consulting services.

Essay/Assignment/Project Coursework
Concept Paper Assistance
APA and Academic Editing
Dissertation Consulting
Masters Thesis Consulting
Statistical Power Analysis (SPSS, MATLAB, STATA)
Transcription
Journal Article Assistance
Dissertation Writing

Guarantee:
- 100% non-plagiarized work.
- Desired standard of paper according to your requirement.
- To meet the deadline.
- Complete ownership of the paper once received.
- Extreme Confidentiality of your personal information.
- Free revisions (in case of any discrepancy) until the customer is completely satisfied with the work.
- All sources used in the paper will be properly cited, using the format that you may require.

Business History

Founded in the spring of 2001, MyPerfectPaper was the brainchild of a team of highly experienced academic writers, who thought it about time that students everywhere had the opportunity to gain access to articulate, professional and detailed essays and dissertations. Working with a variety of students from medicine to the arts, technology to law and many more in-between.

Essentially, in today’s modern world, stress and lack of time are a constant burden for many, especially for students. At MyPerfectPaper we understand this more than most, so that is why we offer a tailored service for each student, no matter what you’re studying, what length your essay or dissertation needs to be.

With many essay writing services, there will often be some confusion over whether the essay you get has been plagiarized or not. Well, with MyPerfectPaper you do not need to worry, each essay is written for you and you alone, our academic writers pride themselves on giving their all to each client and producing grade achieving essays of the utmost quality and professionalism.

Each member of our broad team is qualified in specific subjects, so you know that your essay is going to be written by someone who knows the subject in-depth. Moreover, every essay is quality checked and verified plagiarism free before we send it off to you. We will never re-use or re-sell an essay or dissertation.

Within a few years, MyPerfectPaper has become the number one essay writing service on the internet, achieving hundreds of satisfied customers from across the globe delivering world class academic research, reports, university assignments, dissertations, proposals, personal statements and many more. If you would like to find out more, and specifically how we can help you, then please get in touch and one of our team will happily take you through the process.

Lisa M.
Customer Support
Typically responds within 4 days
We're the only place where you can find original, well-written essays that will get your grades up. Our team of professional writers has composed thousands upon thousand papers and I'll help with any type or category - from creative exercises to research projects!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Perfect Paper?

Have a question about My Perfect Paper?