My Perfect Paper

My Perfect Paper has a consumer rating of 4.54 stars from 315 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. My Perfect Paper ranks 13th among Essay Writing sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.6%

• My grades are also improved in essay writing just because of there quality work which they provide to their customers.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate My Perfect Paper?

“Five stars for the chat!”

Mamie F.
1/13/22

Five stars for the chat! The people on there were super helpful and responsive. My writer answered immediately when I sent him an email, so far my experience with this site has been great - no complaints yet :) plan to use it again next four years at least (maybe more)? Wish everything was as easy or convenient like these first few months after opening up accounts etcetera but hey things do improve over time).

“Don't use unless it's a last resort”

Aj S.
4/28/21

I had a paper due and guidelines for it to be done at 8:00 that night. It wasn't done till almost 11:00. They didn't read what I put in the description on the format for the paper. They used the wrong font size and when I had to change it, it wasn't long enough, so ultimately I didn't get what I paid for. Kinda ridiculous. I would suggest finding another site if you want a paper written.

quality work (6)
mamief6

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your review, Mamie! We're so glad to hear that our chat team has been helpful and responsive. It's great to know we've made the process easy for you so far - thank you for being a part of MyPerfectPaper.net! We hope this is just the beginning of your experience with us and are looking forward to hearing about how things improve overtime as well. Thank you again--we appreciate all feedback from our customers.

kavitag14
January 12th, 2022

"I am always on the lookout for a good writer and was very pleased to find My Perfect Paper. They have excellent customer reviews, which made me want them even more! The price is unbeatable too so far-I've only used it once but love how easy everything seemed when using their website features
It's not often that you come across sites like this one - they're really getting all of my business from now on!"

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your review Kavita, We're so glad to hear that our service has met all of your needs.
We'll be sure to pass on this feedback to the rest of the team here at MyPerfectPaper and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

ellaroseh
January 14th, 2022

It only took a few minutes to find experts who could help me with my essay. The process was easy and straightforward, which made it feel like an unnecessary hassle in comparison! It's always exciting when you get great work back within the time limit that they gave us - this one met all criteria perfectly plus submitted sooner than expected too so we were very happy about how everything went together right off today at practice. I'm looking forward meeting up again soon-- until next week.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Ella-Rose, thank you for your review and feedback. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with our paper experts!

arleyw3
January 14th, 2022

I am so happy I found you guys! For years, writers have been giving me the runaround. They never answer their chats and it's just not a priority for them to communicate during this process-but that is until now because after talking with some other services who advertise themselves as being better than yours did (and charge more), Yours came through shining bright in comparison; especially since waiting on hold over an hour wasn't ideal either. So thanks again--you've made my day

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you so much for your feedback Arley. We're happy to hear that we were able to get through and provide the level of service you deserve!

horalds
January 12th, 2022

"I am always on the lookout for a good writer and was very pleased to find this webiste. They have excellent customer reviews, which made me want them even more! The price is unbeatable too so far-I've only used it once but love how easy everything seemed when using their website features

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your review Horald! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with the service. It's our goal to make the process of writing an essay as easy and enjoyable as possible, which is why we offer a variety of features like free revisions and 24/7 customer support.

We hope that when the need arises in future, you'll be back on myperfectpaper.net

tonif130
January 18th, 2022

They are very skilled and experienced in their field--essay writing! I highly recommend them because not only do they have great customer service skills (which you need when working with people who will be reading your essays), each member has degrees from top universities around Europe or America; meaning that no matter where someone lives there'll always advance his understanding of literature through these talented professionals' work ethic

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your kind words, Toni. We're so glad to hear that MyPerfectPaper.net was able to provide you with the service and level of expertise you were looking for in an essay writing company!

carlyt36
January 11th, 2022

I am so happy to say that I received an "A" on my paper. The way the writer wrote it made me feel like a professional and knowledgeable person, which is what every student wants their professor/mentor to think of them! If you need help with any future papers or just want someone who will always provide great work - contact this site immediately because there's no other option than to have this site do your homework for college classes.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your review Carly! We're so glad to hear that the paper was an "A" grade and that it made you feel like a professional.
We know how important it is to feel confident in the work we do here at myperfectpaper.net, which is why our writers always strive for perfection with every assignment they complete. We're also happy to provide revisions if necessary - just let us know what changes need to be made and one of our writing experts will take care of it ASAP.
We hope this reassures any future clients about the quality of work we produce here at myperfectpaper.net!

charlesv539
January 11th, 2022

This is my first time using this website and, as such, I can't say much about it. However the paper was delivered to me incredibly quickly- even faster than expected! The content of your work seemed thorough enough for an excellent essay, additionally if there are any mistakes or confusion on what you're trying convey then just let one our professional writers help out ASAP because they'll fix those problems right up quick like magic.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thanks for taking the time to review myperfectpaper.net, Charles! We're really happy to hear that you found our service helpful and we hope we'll be able to help you again in the future.

We take pride in our work and want all of our customers to be satisfied with what they receive from us. Thank you!

phoebej29
January 19th, 2022

This is an excellent team that every student should know about. When I needed a narrative essay for my college course in one day, they were able to do it and more! With their affordable prices plus high quality work like the paper itself which turned out better then expected by me-I highly recommend them if you need any sort of academic assistance or just want someone who will write something up quickly so as not hold up class time

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thanks for the positive feedback, Phoebe! We're glad to hear that you were happy with our service and turnaround time.

edwardk524
January 14th, 2022

I am very happy with the service so far! The website is easy to navigate and I was surprised at how many available writers there are. My experience has been great because someone guided me through this whole process while choosing a writer who would be perfect for my project, which made it even better than expected.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thanks for the feedback, Edward! We're so glad to hear that you were able to find a writer who was perfect for your project. It sounds like you had a great experience with our service and we hope we can continue to provide this level of support in the future.

arnieh5
January 14th, 2022

When I was younger, writing an essay would be simple and straightforward. But as time has gone on my mind just seems to run dry when it comes to making sense of what should go where in order for everything not seem random or unrelated at all; which makes the process much more difficult than before - luckily this writing service helps me fix any mistakes without having worry about getting bad grades because they'll know exactly how well-written each part really is!

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Hi Arnie, thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that we've been able to help you with your writing and made the process easier.

catb30
October 18th, 2020

It's a waste of money, don't buy it from here. Listen to all the bad reviews, they are right. Unless you're in middle school, the papers they write aren't up to par. You might as well write it yourself and save your money. I'm only giving to two stars because the customer service is speedy and kind, but that's only because they are scammers.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Please accept my heartiest apologies for the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your order details. We would love to help you with your order.

marias2221
January 10th, 2022

My paper was due in a few hours and I had been struggling with it all week. My only option left was to pay someone off the website who would give me my money's worth. After getting in touch with them, I got to know, they could finish up my work for less than half of what most people charge... and sure enough their writing skills were amazing too! There are tons more services on here so next time something comes up maybe we'll be talking about another one I'm really glad.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your 5-star review, Maria. We're glad that we were able to help you with your paper and provide a quick turnaround time on the project. We're always happy to hear about how our services have helped make life easier for our clients!

Our team of professional writers are committed to providing high quality writing at a great price--so thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. If there is anything else we can do in the future please let us know!

lilyp81
January 19th, 2022

I had my papers written by a company that provides me with excellent service. They have experts in many different topics and they're always able to write on any subject matter, which makes them one-stop shop for all your essay needs! For each assignment I also received free title page creation as well editing along the way so there were no mistakes made during publishing time - talk about comprehensive coverage!

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Lily! We're glad that we were able to provide you with an excellent service.

katep278
January 12th, 2022

The website is very trustworthy and has a great atmosphere. It made me feel safe about the process of hiring my writer, which was affordable as well! The site looks well-organized with amazing features that promote safety such big bravo to your company for creating such an impressive web page. The services and the paper quality provided by this site is up to date.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your review, Kate. We're glad to hear that our website made you feel safe and secure! We're passionate about making sure potential clients can find the right writer for them and we're happy to know that this has been a positive experience for you.

We want to make sure that each client gets a high-quality paper, which is why we have strict guidelines in place when it comes to the qualifications of writers on our site. Our goal is always customer satisfaction so if there's anything at all preventing you from being 100% satisfied with your order, please let us know by contacting us through chat or email so we can get back to you as soon as possible.

viktorn16
January 14th, 2022

I've found this service to be very convenient so far. I hope it continues being easy and useful with a great outcome. If that's the case, then your company will definitely see me again soon enough - thanks for providing such an awesome service.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

We're so glad you're enjoying your experience with MyPerfectPaper.net, Viktor! We work hard to make sure our customers are happy and that their expectations are exceeded.

arymonl
January 15th, 2022

The customer service is top-notch and the prices are unbeatable! Not only that, but you can also choose who does your writing work for. I had a tough time finding someone else with such great rates on editing services but they were able to complete my task the same day as urgent and at an affordable price too?! It doesn't get better than this so check them out now before somebody beats ya' over da head... literally
The communication between myself & Sales Consultant Flow was excellent.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thanks for the review Arymon! We're glad to hear you had a good experience with our team.

connahc
January 13th, 2022

I am so glad I found this site. The website is easy to use and the writers are top notch! You can choose your own writer if you want which makes it even better for me because then there's no one else telling them what needs done or how they need to do things, I'm in control!

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Connah, thank you for your review of myperfectpaper.net! We're so glad that the site is easy to use and that our writers are top notch.

We can't wait to work with you again in the future--we hope we'll be able to help you get a perfect paper every time!

gurleenh
January 12th, 2022

I'm so glad that it worked out well! The process is very simple, you just have to provide your info once. And if there are any problems with delivery or something goes wrong in the mail then they'll take care of fixing things right away without hesitation which make me feel really cozy about ordering from them
The customer service team over here really knows what customers need because every time we contact each other either by phone call or email inquiries always gets responses within 12 hours max.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your review Gurleen! We're so happy to hear that the process and customer service went smoothly and we were able to meet your expectations.

We appreciate you taking time out of your day to write a review, it's great when our customers take the initiative and provide feedback on their experience. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

conahs
January 20th, 2022

I tried everything I could think of, and utilized each resource. Nonetheless, because time was scarce (I'm currently studying for an essay), a fellow classmate helped me out by writing their own paper which ensuanted in no way shape or form what we were supposed to be doing- plagiarism at my university isn't allowed! As such; writing service is hired so he/she may properly structure yours while changing sentences as well extending it where needed--and boy did you do good work buddy

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your review of our service, Conah! We're so glad to hear that we were able to help you with your paper. If you ever need any more assistance on future papers or projects, don't hesitate to reach out again!

kierb1
January 20th, 2022

These guys are the real deal! I was blown away by their work. They just finished my dissertation and she said there were no errors or areas where she felt like something could be improved upon--in fact, it looked pretty professional all around for being such an old paper (the professor herself graduated college nearly 40 years ago). So if you need someone who knows what they're doing when writing treatments in MLA format then these fellas will take care of business from start-to finish without fail every single time

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for the kind words, Kier. We're glad we could help and that your paper turned out so well.

rhainn
January 15th, 2022

It's always great to work with a company that provides excellent customer service. I had my order ready the next day and was satisfied by how quickly it arrived! Look forward to doing business again in future with this company.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thanks so much for your order and review Rhain! We're glad we were able to provide the service you needed.

jarradw4
January 11th, 2022

The staff at this company are great! They help you make your order and give expert advice on what kind of content will work well for the type of business that is writing it. I'd recommend them to anyone who needs some assistance with their website or blog, as they've been invaluable in helping me grow my own writing skills.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for the review, Jarrad! We're glad to hear that our staff were able to provide expert advice and help make your order.

We hope you continue to use myperfectpaper.net as your writing partner in growing your business's website or blog, we're always here for you!

oliwiaf1
January 13th, 2022

Emily is the best! I had to wait less than 10 minutes for someone to answer my questions. And she was so friendly, especially compared with other writing services which make me feel like an idiot when we talk about how much stuff costs or what better way would've worked... I'm glad this website has so many great reviews.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your feedback, Oliwia! We're so glad to hear that Emily was able to help you and we appreciate the time you took to leave a review. We take pride in our customer service and always want to make sure that we are providing the best possible experience for everyone who contacts us. We've taken note of your comments and will be sure to share them with our team members.

sioneds
January 13th, 2022

I'm so glad I found this website! They have helped me out with all of my paper needs and their customer service is phenomenal. The last time, MyPerfectPaper was such a breeze to work with, they really went above what I expected from them by following instructions carefully without any plagiarism claims which made my life easier as an instructor here at the college campus.

Perfect P. – My Perfect Paper Rep

Thank you for your review, Sioned. We're so glad to hear that our customer service has been helpful and timely in assisting with your needs! We strive to have the best team possible who are committed to providing excellent customer care.

This company is a scam. They stole $500.00 out of my account