MySpotifyGlassEU

MySpotifyGlassEU has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MySpotifyGlassEU ranks 61st among Photo Printing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate MySpotifyGlassEU?

“Great Customer Service!”

Esha K.
4/29/21

I ordered a Spotify Glass on the third of April and on the website it said I would get my plaque within 10 business days. This eventually turned out to be 21 days. Luckily I ordered it on time, but I can see why this would be a problem for many customers. When my package arrived I was disappointed because there were a lot of scratches visible on the plaque. There was also a sticker that said ‘tear it off'. With no further instructions what I had to tear off I left the plaque as it was, scared of damaging it even more. I decided to reach out to the customer service about my experience, expecting it to be a stressful experience (that's usually the case with customer services). However I was pleasantly surprised by their quick response. With the help of their instructions I teared of the piece of film they put over the plaque for safety and in the photo you can see the end result. Lovely! So over all I had a great experience with this company. The delivery time could have been indicated better. I don't mind having to wait for a long time, but it is necessary to put a right estimate on the website. The Customer Service was fast, friendly and helpful. Everything I expect a great Customer Service to be :)

“Classic scam!”

Rasmus K.
5/19/21

It's a straight up scam! Don't fall for it, I did I and regret it alot. The customer service tries to make you believe that you will still get your order but you won't. Classic scam, I'm ashamed that I fell for it!

eshak4
April 29th, 2021

Assume that 10 business days is a minimum. You will probably have to wait longer so keep that in the back of your mind.

rasmusk4
May 19th, 2021

amyc1746
December 24th, 2021

SCAM- AWFUL- AVOID! Item not arrived within the delivery time, can't be tracked past 'arrived at Heathrow' and the customer service assistant Anie was not helpful whatsoever. Within a 5 minute chat, I must have got about 4 different stories, no trust and faith in what I was told. It's all seems a bit false, the. co.uk website makes you think you are ordering from a UK company and that it will be dispatched from the UK but in actual fact this is all shipped from China and seems that it is all operated from China despite saying it's UK based, not knowing when our bank holidays are is a bit of a give away. Customer service has no management apparently and is dishonest and frustrating, frankly, the whole thing is a scam. Based on some of the reviews, there's a small chance you might get lucky and it might arrive although quality to be desired, just please don't rely on them delivering what you paid for, the whole thing seems like a SCAM! In December 2021, it's time to stop blaming the pandemic and Christmas for lost/undelivered items, take accountability and treat your customers with respect!

Don't use it!

Photo box

Questions? Get answers from the MySpotifyGlassEU staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MySpotifyGlassEU?

Have a question about MySpotifyGlassEU?