Myunemployment.nj.gov

Myunemployment.nj.gov has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Myunemployment.nj.gov?

“Utter Frustration!”

Ange M.
8/2/21

It has been over two months since I applied for unemployment by phone! I could never access through this site... Once the examiner interviewed me and I received a letter indicating approval I was told I must be verified through ID.Me which I did... I received confirmation that I was verified and the DOL was on my list of agencies to access it for proof. I was also told to start certifying my weekly benefits! I can not access this site! I am receiving an error message that reads "Authorization denied "... when someone does answer at the Unemployment office they tell me the same thing "there is nothing they can do"! ID.Me does not have a phone number to call for help and no one at unemployment answers! I have even written the Commissioner of the Labor Dept. NO RESPONSE! If anyone has any idea how to help it would be greatly appreciated...

angem18
August 2nd, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Myunemployment.nj.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Myunemployment.nj.gov?

Have a question about Myunemployment.nj.gov?