This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

MyUniEssays.co.uk

MyUniEssays.co.uk

MyUniEssays.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MyUniEssays.co.uk ranks 1239th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate MyUniEssays.co.uk?

“Dissertation”

isaac m.
7/19/15

I used this site a few months ago to help me with my final dissertation and got a 2.1 so no complaints there.

“I was forced into using this website through panic...”

Jay C.
1/8/14

I was forced into using this website through panic and stress, but I will never make the same mistake again. The document I ordered arrived late, was of a much lower standard than the 'Masters, merit' level I paid for and to top it off was clearly not written by a person with English as their first language. STAY AWAY!

isaacm37
July 19th, 2015

samc43
October 30th, 2013

I ordered a 2500word law essay from them and I have to admit I have no complaints, the work was sent before the specified deadline and was written higher than the standard i asked for. Highly recommended.

jayc52
January 8th, 2014

STAY AWAY!

Questions? Get answers from the MyUniEssays.co.uk staff and other customers.

Discover whimsical & eclectic collections at myuniessays.co.uk's - fashion clothing boutique specializing in trendy clothing, coats, dress shirts, dresses, fleece, jackets, jeans, joggers & tracksuits, jumpers & cardigans, jumpsuits / dungarees, leggin...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyUniEssays.co.uk?

Have a question about MyUniEssays.co.uk?