National Minibus Hire

National Minibus Hire has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. National Minibus Hire ranks 206th among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate National Minibus Hire?

“DON'T USE”

Sunny S.
6/28/21

Was given a fair price for a trip to Brighton, then we needed to change the destination. The trip went from 700 miles to 180 miles. The price went from £1330 to £800, charging twice as much as all other companies as they said the drive paid for his accommodation even though there's nothing in terms and conditions about that. Said there's nothing that can be done. Shocking customer service. Would not use!

sunnys137
June 28th, 2021

stephent805
October 25th, 2021

Booked wirral to Tattenhall near Chester and return £690 mini bus failed to turn up for return journey, had to order taxis for our guests cost hundreds, national mini bus takin no responseability for it, dont us rubbish service.

ejs
May 25th, 2011

I made a booking on this website for a minibus to transport some wedding guests. It gave me a price (£1069), I entered my credit card details and confirmed. I then received an email confirming my order.

Half an hour later I received a highly unprofessional telephone call informing me that if I wanted to go ahead with the booking I could either pay more money for the minibus hire on that day, or provide accomodation for the driver.

Disgusting.

Order cancelled immediately.

leont
October 7th, 2011

I ordered a minibus for 16 people heading to the airport.
They never came. They didn 't even aswer the phone.
After 1,5 hours later, they responded and asked for half an hour more to find out what to do, because the bus was damaged! We were to miss the flight.
After that 1/2 and hour they called and told us that they couldn 't find anything so we better take taxis to avoid missing the flight. We had to hurry and eventually for 5 minutes we managed to be on the flight. After 14 days i am still waiting for a compensation and for a full refund of the money i paid them on advance...
They are crooks

Questions? Get answers from the National Minibus Hire staff and other customers.

National Minibus Hire is the leading minibus and coach hire company in the UK. We offer the best rates, with up to 25 % off on all our on-line bookings. Cheap minibus hire London reliable and professional service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Minibus Hire?

Have a question about National Minibus Hire?