Nationwidepathology.co.uk

Nationwidepathology.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nationwidepathology.co.uk ranks 95th among Test Preparation sites.

How would you rate Nationwidepathology.co.uk?

“Dishonest they must be avoided”

Kevin L.
5/18/21

We purchased tests Nothing received We are submitting court papers They must provide proof of dispatch Jamie Dunn end the whole family As family owned business We wont let them to get away Until we get our refund Trustpilot removed the legitimate review TRUSTPILOT SUCKS

aw516
January 18th, 2022

Tests booked before I arrived. Stayed in UK for three weeks. Have left, and never received anything. I paid for a service they never provided and now they are trying to argue with me about it. My faith will be restored if they will offer that I can have it free next time I go to the UK. But I literally paid for nothing and they are trying to keep my money. The customer service representative said that the reference number I received from them beforehand to enter the UK was what I paid for so they fulfilled their end of the bargain. I didn't realise I was paying for my entry to the UK. I thought I was paying for tests to keep myself and family and friends safe.

You are not paying for the tests to help with the pandemic. You are paying for your entry to the UK. It is a scam

none

kevinl1571
May 18th, 2021

We purchased tests

Nothing received

We are submitting court papers

They must provide proof of dispatch

Jamie Dunn end the whole family
As family owned business
We wont let them to get away
Until we get our refund

Trustpilot removed the legitimate review

TRUSTPILOT SUCKS

The covid test that are yet another scam to con

Questions? Get answers from the Nationwidepathology.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nationwidepathology.co.uk?

Have a question about Nationwidepathology.co.uk?