NaughtyNorth

NaughtyNorth

NaughtyNorth has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NaughtyNorth ranks 106th among Adult Products sites.

How would you rate NaughtyNorth?

“Dildo that couldn't even resist gravity”

Lou G.
2/15/21

Seriously? Cause everyone wants a limp $#*!! I spent over $100 and all they could say is sorry due to the nature of our products refunds are not allowed. I wanted to support a Canadian company, but $#*! them.

loug49
February 15th, 2021

Don't.

astroglide, which is available anywhere

stanleyl155
December 14th, 2019

We brought some items from the site and it was terrible. The vibrating $#*! ring wouldn't vibrate as high as i wanted and my girlfriend said the item she brought which was the "Aneros evi G-spot massager" didn't really hit her g-spot. We hope that the items can improve so that the next time we buy it, it will truly work. My girlfriend Julia Li also said that the site says "Canada's best adult shop", we both think not really true...

as909
July 23rd, 2020

I bought a dildo from their site which was advertised as silicone but was actually made of PVC. I emailed the company and they gave me a full refund and offered to ship me a different dildo with free shipping. I'll probably still order from here again but I'll have to research the product their selling to ensure it's made of what they claim.

Questions? Get answers from the NaughtyNorth staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NaughtyNorth?

Have a question about NaughtyNorth?