Navtikaceneje.si

Navtikaceneje.si has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Navtikaceneje.si?

“Best online shop for boats and yachting”

Boštjan B.
4/21/21

I did my first order and it was the best experience that I have with webshops! I have selected everything that I need and the bill was high. So i did a proforma invoce and contacted them. They were super friendly and nice, they did check the pro forma Invoice that I porepared and came to me with much better offers. They took time to explain thing, offer better/cheaper options and gave me cool discount on my first order. I willl sure buy more from them!

botjanb
April 21st, 2021

I did my first order and it was the best experience that I have with webshops!

many different things for my boat. From electronics, to clothing and other util stuff that you need on boat

Questions? Get answers from the Navtikaceneje.si staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Navtikaceneje.si?

Have a question about Navtikaceneje.si?