This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

NBAJersey.biz

NBAJersey.biz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 16 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about NBAJersey.biz most frequently mention credit card and customer service problems. NBAJersey.biz ranks 124th among Jersey sites.

How would you rate NBAJersey.biz?

“Obnoxious customer service”

Chris K.
2/21/20

"365 day return-hassle free" total BS lie! After being told 1-2 weeks for delivery, finally came after 8 weeks. When I emailed and asked for return procedures, 6 back and forth emails followed with the company pleading can't you just be happy with it or accept a discount on the next order because it's too difficult to ship. OBNOXIOUS!

chrisk910
February 21st, 2020

andrzejg5
November 20th, 2020

100% scam, account registered in Hong Kong, during processing the payment there are some java errors communicated to force to payment retry and double charging, should be tottally taken off the internet, website looks legit but the fake e-mail *******@smailu.com, should have noticed this, well this is my first time, but the activity of this scam company should be somehow brought into a light and removed from any business, banned for life. Noticed, that they made some transactions from my card in Japan an Sweden. After you made a transaction at this fake scam based company please restrict your card and change to new one.

cameronl50
January 22nd, 2020

Absolute scam company. Will take your order and send you whatever they want. Will not return emails, jerseys are all fakes aswell

meaganc24
February 12th, 2020

Item never shows up, customer service doesn't respond to emails, and you will have to cancel the order through your bank because they will NOT refund your money. Scam!

kh201
December 20th, 2019

Never received item but was charged over $100. I went to request customer service and the site had everyone's names, addresses, phone numbers and CREDIT CARD numbers. If you bought from this site please cancel your bank information!

si29
November 7th, 2020

I'm so careful about scams. I check everything out normally. I'm computer savvy and I know better! But this one got me with that official-looking NBA Jersey site. They immediately processed my order through PayPal and never sent me the item. I've been waiting for over a month. No confirmation, no messages, no response. Nothing. The vendor listed on Paypal isn't NBA Jerseys... it's Li Qiuyu. I know it's them because my order is showing up on their site and their item numbers matches my Paypal receipt. On their website my item is listed as "awaiting payment" which, of course, is total BS because I have the receipt that I paid them. Now they have my credit card info... ugggh. What a pita. I have to spend another $65-70 to get my child the NBA shirt he wants for Christmas at an actual reputable site. Can't say mommy was a dumb#$$ and got scammed. How do these people go home and look in the mirror and feel good about what they do? It's disgusting. They are THIEVES. Robbers. Scammers. This is no better than stealing my purse at the bus stop. PLEASE- DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. LEARN THROUGH MY MISTAKE AND SAVE YOURSELF THE $65 LESSON!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE. Every review here states they were scammed... because this business is a fake that steals money.

NONE. THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND NEVER SENT THE ITEM ORDERED. SCAMMER SCUM.

mk305
January 18th, 2020

This site is a fake he takes your money waits 2 months sends you a fake shirt nothing like you ordered then trying to get a refund paypal sucks he refuses to give it to you avoid nothing but a china scammer

brendaf417
November 10th, 2020

I order 3 Kobe jackets got charge for 1 thank god I didn't get charge for all 3 because when I emailed them about my order they never respond back I tryed for the last 2 weeks nothing so don't ever order from the his website probably never get my jacket then

byronf8
December 7th, 2019

This company is a Chinese company that shipped me a piece of garbage and charged me $55. The website should be removed from the internet. Pathetic!

laurak335
November 19th, 2019

Not an official NHL store, violating terms of NHL trademarks. Took my money out of my PayPal account without my authorization. I repeatedly tried to cancel my order and they ignored, or responded with "You will like." Fraud Fraud Fraud

jasonc234
January 23rd, 2018

PAID FOR 2 JERSEYS FOR MY CHILDREN WAS TOLD ITEMS WOULD SHIP 3 DAYS -3 WEEKS LATER NO MERCHANDISE OR UPDATE AND HAVE SENT 4 EMAILS TO WHICH NEVER GET RESPONDED TO- NO WONDER THEY DONT LIST A PHONE NUMBER OR ADDRESS -TOTAL SCAM -SAVE YOUR MONEY

rickp130
October 29th, 2018

Jersey will NEVER arrive! Bogus tracking will be provided, customer service will not respond to emails. I had to cancel transaction through credit card company.

juliot10
January 2nd, 2018

It seems as if this company is run by a bunch of teenagers who hope that we won't cancel the credit card order once we realize that either the merchandise won't come or that it will be something that wasn't even ordered.

amandag36
January 8th, 2015

I ordered a Tim Duncan Camo Jersey from this site and was very disappointed with what I got. It said it was an authentic jersey and all, instead I got a knockoff jersey. The digital camo looks horrible! The site also said I would get it before Christmas and I got it Dec 29. I have emailed them numerous times trying to let them know I want to return the item but have yet to receive a response. DO NOT ORDER from this site. You will regret it.

brennam
December 26th, 2014

Your jersey will never come. It's a scam. The tracking number they provide you with won't be in the Chinese shipping (EMS) system or USPS. Once you tell them this, expect no email response from their "24/7 customer service." DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

ryanc54
June 2nd, 2015

Jus bought a curry jersey for my sisters birthday and low and behold a fake jersey... what a nice birthday gift... f u ching Chang ping pang hope you get caught up and dealt with. Karma is a motha and they coming for you

Absolutely a scam. I bought my item through PayPal and I've registered a scam complaint. Your bank or credit card should investigate and return the money. Contact them. This company doesn't deserve to steal your money.

By S i.

Complete Scam Company. Avoid this company at all costs. You will be ripped off.

By Byron F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NBAJersey.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NBAJersey.biz?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.0
Have a question about NBAJersey.biz?