This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

NBA Jersey Online Sale

NBA Jersey Online Sale has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate NBA Jersey Online Sale?

“Sorry Scammers”

A G.
9/29/20

Looked into ordering a jersey price said $119 but then said $109 then got charged $99. I emailed several times to a bogus email.If this company was legit they would have a phone number for customer service and a legit email to contact customer support. Canceled my card bank gave me a refund and never received item. It's been almost 1 month don't order from this company Tina Cox will take your money

ag203
September 29th, 2020

lyndap65
September 22nd, 2020
• Updated review

After they purposely send you the ‘wrong' item, they will offer to let you keep the unwanted item and refund you 40%. DON'T agree to anything and don't ship your item back (you'll waste postage, waste time & they'll claim it was never received anyway. ***Dispute this immediately with your credit card company*** When the scammer finds out you disputed the charge, they will pressure you daily with 50% refund, then 55% refund. Refuse to answer them. These scammers never answered my credit card co, so charges were reversed and I got 100% back. **Important** Have your credit issuer cancel your old card & reissue a new number. These scammers tried to charge my credit card with a bogus amount weeks after the dispute was closed, but my credit issuer caught it & refused to authorize the charge. That's when I realized that I had to cancel my old card.

Never got a jersey, and they refuse to refund
January 5th, 2020
• Previous review

Looked legit, they claimed to be an authorized NBA site. Prices weren't suspiciously cheap. I ordered a jersey. 20 days later, I instead received a scarf! I emailed them. They said their shipper made the error, and that the jersey I wanted was now out of stock. They told me to keep the scarf and they would refund 40% of my money back. I don't want a scarf, I want 100% refund. They don't want their scarf either. Do not buy from here.

elisap32
December 16th, 2020

I bought a jersey in august/september. I wanted to cancel the payment but it got processed anyway, 70$ were taken away by 'CLOTHINGCLOVER' and then the jersey never arrived, I got a fake bracelet instead. When I complained they said they had a lot of orders and it was a mistake, and I could keep the bracelet and they would refund 40% of the price, but I refused, got my card canceled and forgot about this, thinking I had lost 70$. Around 3 weeks ago I saw I had been refunded 100% of that! I don't even know how that happened, but I received an email TODAY from this nbajerseysales thing saying the refund was a mistake by Stripe (never ever payed with Stripe in my life) and they wanted me to pay back because 'I had received the items'. $#*! off!
Best thing is they mention clothingclover.com in the email, which seems to be a prom/wedding dress shop now, lmao.

grahammilesp
April 18th, 2021

Literally bought 3 jerseys for my kids and i got a fake pair of a shoe called SHAQ'S. I asked for a full refund and they gave me a 40% refund. Do not buy from this company it is bad.

nicolec844
January 17th, 2020

I ordered a jersey and received socks! I waited a month for the jersey and am beyond upset. How does this even happen with a jersey store?

gracea288
January 18th, 2022

I ordered a shirt from them. I emailed them numerous times to ask about shipping times, but I received no response. A legitimate site would have a proper email and a phone number which this site has neither. Beware!

Questions? Get answers from the NBA Jersey Online Sale staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NBA Jersey Online Sale?

Have a question about NBA Jersey Online Sale?