Nbaprojersey.net

Nbaprojersey.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nbaprojersey.net ranks 14th among Basketball sites.

How would you rate Nbaprojersey.net?

“Charged Twice, No Reply”

Cassie C.
9/18/20

Noticed in my credit card transaction details I was charged twice for a hoodie I purchased for my son's birthday. Tried emailing them from the different emails they provided, but got bounced and saying they won't reply to that email. Looks like not only my son won't be receiving his hoodie, I was scammed TWICE the amount. Thought it was a USA website, turned out it 'merchant' is in China.

cassiec83
September 18th, 2020

zeej5
June 4th, 2020

I wish I. Oils give a negative star. I ordered a jersey for my boyfriend 4/28/2020 and today is 6/4/2020 and still no jersey I've emailed them Numerous times with no reply. I've tried to get in contact with PayPal to get a refund no success. This is absolutely horrible. Total scam.

benl337
November 8th, 2020

This website is a scam I paid for a basketball Jersey took my money and it didn't arrive. It emailed me fake tracking information and then the link didn't work anymore. Stay away from this website.

laurieh278
September 26th, 2020

Says it was delivered to my mail box which. I have a lockbox it was never delivered this company sucks they gave scammed multiple people I cancelled the charce with my bank within hours because the charge showed up as paypal... tracking says it came from Amazon.

thomasw1260
September 2nd, 2020

This ia a scam. Stay away. The item I ordered was suppose to be Lebron and AD i got a black tshirt. This is also shipped from China. Looks like I lost 42 dollars

davem877
December 7th, 2020

DO NOT ORDER HERE. NBA Jersey ordered. Got fake sun glasses worth a few dollars. This was done to allow tracking of an item.

They are a total scam. Been waiting for my items 6 weeks. No response from customer service.

By Zee J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nbaprojersey.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nbaprojersey.net?

Have a question about Nbaprojersey.net?