Nbastore.eu

Nbastore.eu

Reviews.io

Nbastore.eu has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nbastore.eu ranks 27th among Basketball sites.

How would you rate Nbastore.eu?

“Awful Support”

Emre E.
1/3/20

Their customer support is crap. They canceled my order without reason, I have sent numerous mails to them but never got a reply. I am going to apply for a chargeback, stay away from this site!

emree13
January 3rd, 2020

standar
June 14th, 2019

I ordered a customized jersey and 1 minute later I realized I ordered a wrong size. I called the customer service 3 times and everytime got stuck on the line over 10 minutes and nobody picked up the phone. I called when they had bank holidays (day after my order) and twice the day after - morning and afternoon.

In addition I wrote them 2 mails (first) less then 10 minutes straight after the order (sunday).

Then I managed to reach customer service line under different number which was not able to give me any information about orders starting with digit 1. Only orders starting with 9. I sent them 2 mails with my order details as well and they promissed me to reach the correct department and solve this (still the first day after your bank holiday).

Few days later they wrote me that my jersey (the incorrect one) was successfully sent to my address.

When I described them (again) my situation they told me it is my fault and they wont pay me my money back. I strongly do not recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the Nbastore.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nbastore.eu?

Have a question about Nbastore.eu?