This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Nbeads.co

Nbeads.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nbeads.co?

“Excellent service”

Hayley T.
5/25/20

Really helpful, very quick to have the stones mailed to me and the quality is excellent. Kept in touch with me to let me know when they'd been sent, would definitely recommend to everyone who wants high quality for making jewellery.

emmar233
February 18th, 2021

Great shop has everything I need perfect and fast delivery. Very helpful and comes organised perfect

hayleyt22
May 25th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Nbeads.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nbeads.co?

Have a question about Nbeads.co?