NEIWAI

NEIWAI has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NEIWAI ranks 95th among Lingerie sites.

How would you rate NEIWAI?

“Stole my money”

Kristin S.
9/14/21

I returned an item using their prepaid label, handed it to the fedex guy and week later followed up to ask about when I'd get my refund. (Having given them time to receive and process the return). The support was horrible and said there was nothing they can do and refused to offer any help. They didn't try to find out what happened or contact fedex. I did everything I was supposed to, sent the item back using their label and instructions and they couldn't care less. It seems like they are giving people fake labels so they can get off never having to take returns. Such a scam. I will never purchase from them again.

kristins647
September 14th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the NEIWAI staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NEIWAI?

Have a question about NEIWAI?