Nexus.com.bd

Nexus.com.bd has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Nexus.com.bd ranks 45th among Laptops sites.

How would you rate Nexus.com.bd?

“Nexus Computers”

tech b.
5/5/21

I've bought my HP OMEN 15-ek0100TX from Nexus. It has the Intel Core i7 10th Gen 10750H Processor. It has the amazing GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with 6 GB GDDR6 VRAM. The Quad speakers, HP Audion Boost 2.0 give the best audio experience. The Backlit Keyboard is the best feature of this laptop. This is the best gaming laptop ever. I've been very satisfied with their service. The customer service is very helpful and patient.

techb6
May 5th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Nexus.com.bd staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexus.com.bd?

Have a question about Nexus.com.bd?