Nfcu.org

Better Business Bureau

Nfcu.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nfcu.org ranks 121st among Banking sites.

How would you rate Nfcu.org?

“Theft knowingly during pandemic”

Timothy G.
4/30/21

Like USAA tried, then wete forced to pay it back, the bank has taken half of my PUA check when I'm not allowed to work. I have a problem with a credit card and they keep Taking half of my PUA check weekly. I paid off the cc in 2015. They refuse to investigate. They are criminals, no way around it.

timothyg523
April 30th, 2021

Leave the credit union . They are only able to compete on used car loans.... not a good place to bank. No branches and they do not take care of their own mistakes. It is like dealing with an insurance Company. The worst. Lots of phone time waiting for 1 , 5 year old issue to be finalized!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Nfcu.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nfcu.org?

Have a question about Nfcu.org?