Nflgamejersey.org

Nflgamejersey.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nflgamejersey.org?

“No communication, no delivery”

David C.
7/29/21

I placed an order, my credit card was charged, and I never heard from them again. They said the item was shipped, but since I received no shipping notice I made no arrangements to have it picked up if it was in fact delivered. They never responded to my numerous requests to confirm the order or, later, cancel the order.

davidc4946
July 29th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Nflgamejersey.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nflgamejersey.org?

Have a question about Nflgamejersey.org?