This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

NikeAirmaxBestShop.co.uk

NikeAirmaxBestShop.co.uk

NikeAirmaxBestShop.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.63 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NikeAirmaxBestShop.co.uk ranks 128th among Athletic Shoes sites.

How would you rate NikeAirmaxBestShop.co.uk?

“Trainers are great quality and size is right on”

Amira F.
3/29/14

Trainers are great quality and size is right on. Seller has quick response in communication which had the problem resolved and completely satisfied the order.

“These are fake stay well clear no invoice no contact...”

ceri E.
9/23/14

These are fake stay well clear no invoice no contact number no email address warning do not buy had the fraud team from my bank contact me when i tried to to pay buy debit card they only accept credit card con artists

amiraf
March 29th, 2014

cerie
September 23rd, 2014

shahm1
March 7th, 2014

I order trainers from this site. They mentioned on the web page I will receive my delivery tracking no im 3 days if I didnot I should contact them. But when I emaileed them there is no reply. Also the price for the trainer they wrote £52.30 and £7 for delivery altogether sholud be £60.90 but when I checked my card statement I been charged £66 When I contact them on contact us form still no reply. I didnot get my trainers.so its all cheat and fraud to me so please donot get attracted with them prices

ivanb40
May 14th, 2014

Well, It was a pretty average experience. The delivery did take as long as it was mentioned on the site. The shipment is done from China event though the site is American. The shoes quality seems decent for a product made in Vietnam. There was a bit of an overcharge as my product was 57.83 including the shipping costs. I think the overcharge is because you are paying an overseas price. On a whole, I'm pretty pleased with the product and the service of the company, and Do not get frustrated when ordering from the site. It does take time to update the tracking and for me it did not get updated until I received my product. Sometimes the tracking number does not appear on the DHL/UPS/EMS tracking but you just need to remain patient and wait for the product to arrive.

outered
September 22nd, 2014

I ordered trainers from this site from the 8th of September nd till now still no delivery md my money is gone like wtf I'm i a $#*!head whoever made this site should get shot bmt! They're not going to get away with it trust me!

janb1
1,236 helpful votes
September 22nd, 2014

... and another counterfeit scam from China...

rhiannond
June 12th, 2014

I orderd a pair of trainers of this web site and it took a month for them to arrive and the box was all crushed and I was sent the wrong trainers, ones that arnt even on the website!

rebeccah24
November 21st, 2014

These guys are scammers, which sent me a pair of lame no nammed shoes, i tried to call them, but could not reach.

Questions? Get answers from the NikeAirmaxBestShop.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NikeAirmaxBestShop.co.uk?

Have a question about NikeAirmaxBestShop.co.uk?