NitroTek

Reviews.io
1 / 5

NitroTek has a consumer rating of 3.95 stars from 815 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with NitroTek most frequently mention order number, fast delivery and next day.NitroTek ranks 1st among Remote Control Cars sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 79.7%

No positive highlights yet

• Crap customer service with no explanation for delay other than blaming COVID-19!
  • This is atrocious after sales service, I only sent the thing back because IT WAS FAULTY!
How would you rate NitroTek?

“Good Service from Nitrotek ( From Order Number 1030055563)”

Nigel F.
5/13/22

I have had a quick and efficient service from Nitrotek beginning with a very easy product choice from there well illustrated web site. The ordering and payment process was particularly easy and operated smoothly. As promised on the website my order arrived onto my doorstep within the two days as stated. Yes I can recommend anyone to buy from Nitrotek as I myself will be ordering additional products for myself again Very soon. Mr Fuller (Previous order number *******563)

“Cancelled my order”

$#*! Y.
6/3/22

Bad communication. They just cancelled my order without letting me know. I only found out because I emailed them. Waste of time. Apparently they had no stock, despite it showing that it was in stock. Keep your inventory up to date and at least have the decency to send an email. Will not be use again.

customer service (65) sales service (9)
nigelf37
May 13th, 2022

Very soon.
Mr Fuller (Previous order number *******563)

mm1227
August 19th, 2021

Excellent service and speedy delivery. Bought as a present for a 14 year old boy. He says "it's amazing! The car is so fast it's crazy and it feels like really good quality". One thing to remember is that having a brushless motor, this car is *really* fast, so you do need a big garden or park to get it up to top speed! Might be a bit quick for a younger child, who might struggle not to crash it constantly.

aigarsa
June 8th, 2022

Reference: *******423
Was going to buy my ebike from Halfords, but was not happy with the bike's specifications in terms of a small battery, low mileage range and steel frame. Browsing online accidentally discovered NITROTEK company which offered exactly what I was looking for, plus free next day delivery (Halfords 35£ 5-days delivery) and 5% discount if paid by bank transfer that's awesome.

christophert493
March 4th, 2021

I placed a order (130046753) on Sunday evening via bank transfer which save you some £££ the website is easy to use and navigate. My order arrived in 2 days and is absolutely perfect and exactly what i was looking for! The instructions were easy to read and has list of parts and there part numbers, and also how to adjust the steering etc! I will definitely be shopping here again for spares and for my kids for there birthdays and Xmas!

Electric R/C Car

luizk2
March 23rd, 2022

I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years and can say with confidence that they are the best in the country. Done 3 scratch builds so far (and counting) with all parts bought from Nitrotek. I believe they are the sole distributers of Acme Racing and HSP products in the UK. Keep up with the good work!
(#10 30 05 41 36)

davep321
February 18th, 2020

Bought a Zipper ebike from Nitrotek in October. Arrived on time, easy to assemble and I absolutely loved it, used it most days for fun and for avoiding horrendous parking charges in town. Only downside was someone else also loved it - enough to steal it from my garage. They could've stolen my Jag or my motorbike but no, the Zipper was more appealing. I've just ordered a replacement - when it arrives I'll sleep with it under my pillow so this one doesn't get stolen.

Buy with confidence from Nitrotek

Zipper ebike purchase

jezf1
May 21st, 2022

Really easy to navigate and find exactly what I was looking for prices. Prices are great too!

Like the live stock feature so if you are as impatient as I know it instantly manages expectations.

Drift car

danc689
June 2nd, 2020

Ordered a buggy body, said it would be dispatched within 2 to 3 days no sign of 9 days later still no sign of it. Have sent 2 emails chasing it up but bo reply. Very poor service and out of pocket. Not happy!
Update. Two weeks later managed to speak to someone and suprise 3 days later it turn up?

scotth1814
March 15th, 2022

Reputable company selling rc equipment (cars, planes, helicopters), parts, upgrades/spares, all with friendly customer service & prompt delivery if applicable to your requirements. Highly recommended. Good work people of NitroTek, thank you.
A legendary car has arrived in top condition(yet to test drive but all appears well), packed well enough, double boxed with bubble wrap. Next day delivery. Wide selection of other products for a modern day consumer also inc. electric scooters etc etc. Before going anywhere else, go to NitroTek, you won't be disappointed. Need I say more.

#*******897
Order reference if you guys at NitroTek are looking here. Cheers. Stay safe & well, everybody.
Scott.

Top quality products, reasonable prices, fast delivery. Friendly service.

Radio controlled car

peterg568
May 9th, 2020

Arrived Quickly and well packaged! Thank you Nitrotek! O/number 130024709.
This is ideal and a hard to find item!

jamesf1846
September 21st, 2020

I brought a Nitro car from this company and only used it 4 times, the engine breaking in stages.
I've been racing RC cars since 17 and now I'm 37 and the car wasn't fit for purpose! Very poorly made and I sent product back fully packaged within the return date.

Nearly 2 months later and countless emails I'm being ignored and feel like I've been totally robbed by this company.

I would advise anyone not to use this company it is so hard getting answers and feeling like I'm never going to get my money back.

Avoid this company at all costs never dealt with such a unprofessional company ever!

Buyers you have been warned!

fucky265
June 3rd, 2022

Don't, go somewhere else.

None because they are incapable of supplying products.

deannah137
April 8th, 2020

Ordered on Sunday. Came on Tuesday. Super fast delivery.
My son is delighted with his 1:18 scale electric car that does 70kmh!
Came well packaged.
Absolutely love it and happy with our product plenty of fun times ahead

ianf215
March 8th, 2022

When they say next day delivery you get it the next day (but i didn't think it would be here a 7.30 am). My Iron Man came very well packed and every thing was there.
The only down side which is nothing to do with Nitro Tek was the instruction manual you have to laugh at some of the translation. My son is now saving up for one himself.

They are so good you will not be disappointed

Petrol rc car iron man

robertf2559
March 11th, 2022

This is my first RC tank I'm very impressed with the quality, I purchased the Taigen tiger 1 early model full metal upgrade. Thanks Nitrotek for excellent support. Robert

RC tank

benb558
June 17th, 2020

Just bought a Nitro Car affordable prices and fast delivery. Would recommend if your thinking of buying. Order Num: 130028311

leeh675
October 9th, 2021

Bought the Acme Warrior nitro RC Car a few weeks back and had so much fun since it arrived.
Comes with a helpful dvd to help get started and understand abit more about nitro cars.
Arrived fast and for a good price.
Happy customer!
Will recommend!

#*******945 - order number

Have a look about as loads on the site, abit for everyone I would think

Acme Warrior Nitro RC Car
Nitro starter kit
Nitro fuel

zippers
August 4th, 2021

NITROTEK goes for money, not for customer

Company sells items that doesn't match the description. Furthermore, when they get caught on it, they take forever (took 1.5 month) to check the item (which you have to send on your cost). Then they change the description on the website, to say that, what was claimed by the buyer, was not in the product description. ( I have all evidence, which will be posted on dedicated website). After that, they don't want to return the money. AVOID AVOID NITROTEK.IE SCAM. Save your money, buy somewhere else.

michaels4231
May 9th, 2020

Awesome product. Came in post quick and so easy to use. All ready for you to just go after charging battery for little bit. Works perfect couldn't have asked for better. Good price too. Would highly recommend.

afd1
March 29th, 2021

Excellent products and choice available at great prices. Found what I wanted quickly and the checkout process was very easy to go through.

My order numbers: #130047823

2 x 49cc Z20 Kids Petrol ATV Quad Bike - Orange

#130047822

1000W Zipper Off Road Electric Scooter

Electric scooter and 2 quad bikes

kaia23
May 25th, 2020

The electric scooter is very good nice speed, balance is great the scooter overall is fantastic. However I've had mine for 8 days now and while I was riding it a red icon came on the screen and it stopped driving. I took the front motor wheel of and noticed that one of the wires, yellow to be precised, was damaged and disconnected from the rest. Can someone get in contact please and thank you

joshuap315
April 2nd, 2021

As always, great shipping times with the option to choose how quickly you want it
The website is nice and easy to use and has plenty of information about each of their products!
Highly recommend!

mattheww389
March 24th, 2020

The whole process from adding it to your basket all the way through to receiving confirmation of the order is very straight forward and easy. Would definitely use them again!

Order Number: 130020835

brodiet8
November 3rd, 2020

I recently purchased a used nitro buggy that I thought was near impossible to get up and running again until I found nitro tek!, I was amazed a the amount of spares that was stocked and at very reasonable prices, I immediately placed an order 130038131 and was delighted that my items were readily available and a shipping cost that was also very respectable, I will definitely be making future purchases 10 out of 10.

jordanr115
January 18th, 2020

Just ordered my first car from here great website plenty of spares and nice ease of use unlike other websites that have tried to cram in to much on one page 130018597

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.