Nutrition

Nutrition has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nutrition ranks 56th among Nutrition sites.

How would you rate Nutrition?

“Nutrition.gov provides authoritative information about...”

Sandy L.
4/23/13

Nutrition.gov provides authoritative information about health and nutrition. You will also find the USDA's National Nutrient Database here, which will allow you to evaluate your diet with more knowledge than ever before!

“Site Apparently Gone Away On Us.”

Robert L.
2/20/18

I checked in every possible way I could find, and nutrition.gov is no longer there. Having used so many different search criteria pretty much eliminates the possibility that the site is only temporarily down. I for one won't miss it. The government nutritional info they've been feeding us almost seven decades is still the same, and proven long since to contain seriously bad information. Years ago I discovered the Paleo nutrition movement, and I advise anyone checking out this site to do the same. Just search "Paleo" and the numbers of sites will amaze you. Proof enough that this idea is growing swiftly. So maybe it's not a bad thing this govt. Site has collapsed. And hopefully because of the above.

sandyl19
April 23rd, 2013

robertl324
1,445 helpful votes
February 20th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Nutrition staff and other customers.

We provide easy, online access to government information on food and human nutrition.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrition?

Have a question about Nutrition?