NZ Blinds

NZ Blinds has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate NZ Blinds?

“I was planning to remodel my house windows as they...”

Lora b.
7/18/13

I was planning to remodel my house windows as they have started to show their age. Therefore I was searching for suppliers of New Zealand made roller blinds. Then one of my friends suggested me about NZ Blinds. I called them & got the details about roller blinds and placed my order at their website for the same. Their roller blinds are of high quality and something to recommend to others.

lorab2
July 18th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the NZ Blinds staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NZ Blinds?

Have a question about NZ Blinds?