This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

NZDresses.co.nz

NZDresses.co.nz

NZDresses.co.nz has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NZDresses.co.nz ranks 159th among Dresses Other sites.

How would you rate NZDresses.co.nz?

“Dreamy Bags”

Angealia H.
12/7/15

I thought it will take long to deliver the tote bag to me from Newzealand all the way to the UK. But it they are really efficient. I got the bag within one week. Really fancy and good quality. Thanks you guys.

“No Refunds”

Debbie W.
5/13/16

I ordered a dress in good faith, chose from the colour samples listed and when it arrived the colour was nothing like it said, it looks like something I bought in a cheap Asian shop. This is NOT a New Zealand company, they don't treat their customers this way. I made contact and asked to return the item and I have been fobbed off. Reading the reviews I believe they were written by the same people. Might be something Asians or maybe even Indians may wear but certainly not Kiwis

angealiah1
December 7th, 2015

Thanks you guys.

debbiew69
May 13th, 2016

Colour ordered was Grape, looks more like Cerise

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NZDresses.co.nz staff and other customers.

styledress.co.uk can be your best choice when shopping for cheap dresses nz, affordable shoes, beautiful accessories and even bedding sets online. You will really be amazed by its fashion items here.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NZDresses.co.nz?

Have a question about NZDresses.co.nz?