NZSale

Reviews.io

NZSale has a consumer rating of 3.81 stars from 656 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with NZSale most frequently mention great prices, good quality and long time.NZSale ranks 3rd among Flash Sales sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

No positive highlights yet

• Customer service in the sense of the word is woeful.
How would you rate NZSale?

“Love Nz Sale!”

Nicky W.
4/19/22

I purchase so much off here. Things you usually can't find in New Zealand. All of the different payment options makes this possible. Thanks for a great service <3

“Never Again”

Luke S.
2/6/22

Ordered a a kids tablet for my 2 year old god daughters Christmas present. Requested a return a few days later as it does not set up properly. I got denied. I have been trying to return this now since the 27th of December and just keep on going around ion circles. Never again will I be buying of NZ sale. I a prop buyer for Film and TV and have never had such difficulty returning an item.

customer service (34)
lukes300
February 6th, 2022

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Thank you for your review and I am sorry for the issue with the order. Could you please let me know the order number you are referring to for me to check further?

celester67
April 24th, 2022

Very disappointed in nzsale, tried many times to make contact about a faulty product. This happened the day it arrived when my 8 and 9 year old lay on it. It was not inflated.

Very difficult to get hold of company

Camping equipment

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Thank you for your review and I am sorry for the issue with the order. Please let me know the order number you are referring to for me to check further? Thank you

reneem569
February 20th, 2022

Ordered on the 4th of feb for bday present.
Shipping at the latest estimated 15th of this month... It is now the 21st and still nothing.
Says its arrived in New Zealand but idk.
You would think by the name NZ Sale it would be from within Aotearoa but no they're based in Aus.
Anyway Im not mad, just disappointed.
I have received my package from china which I ordered a day later, so no excuse.
Good customer service and I'm sure the product will be fine however shipping is a no go if you need your item for a certain date. Something for the company to work on.
Will review again once received item :)

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Please provide us with the order number and we will check on the order status for you.

leeannd10
March 11th, 2020

Buyer protection - Commerce Commission will investigate yourr complaints so contact them!

NZ Sale have a responsibility to deliver on goods you purchase.

I read a lot of common themes happening here that need addressing further.

Don't delay but take action today! Your step forward may help another avoid the same mistake!

Commerce Commissioner NZ

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Leann, thank you for your review and I am very sorry for the experience. I would love to assist you with your query. Could you please let us know your issue and we will definitely look into the matter for you. Looking forward to your reply.

sw764
June 9th, 2022

This bunch of thieves charged me $30 to ship a $28 item. Their shipping costs were not obvious when I bought it. Avoid this website at all costs.

mitchelh40
April 26th, 2022

WE ORDERED A KING SINGLE DUVET AND HAD TO WAIT OVER 8 WEEKS IT ARRIVED TODAY WHAT A SUPPRISE WRONG SIZE AND IT COMES FROM AUSTRALIA NOW HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO WAIT TO GET THE RIGHT ONE BY THE TIME THE DO THE RETURN THEN WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE ONE WE ORDERED TO BE DELIVERED IT WILL PROBABY BE ANOTHER COUPLE OF MONTHS WHAT A NIGHT MARE AND A WAIST OF MONEY AS THE PERSON THAT THE DUVET IS FOR HER BIRTHDAY WAS WEL OVER A MONTH AGO

nickyw31
April 19th, 2022

You can track your order, if you have any problems just contact customer service. Sometimes they have free shipping coupons that they give every now & then. You have to wait a bit for your order but it has never been lost or stolen & I only had to return one items in the last 4 - 5 years or so.

I have bought multiple products & clothes

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Thank you for your review and we are glad to know that you love our products and service. Happy shopping

teddyx2
March 5th, 2022

Brought product on 6 of feb, and now is already 6 of March, still haven't dispatch yet, and I cannot find refund or any option.

$#*!ing $#*! company, do your job otherwise close the $#*!ing company .

Dolce gabbana

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Thank you for your review and I am very sorry that the order has not reached you yet. Hence, this has been escalated to our supplier to check further on the order. They will get back to you with an update via ticket number 5740490. You can view the response via your NZSALE account > Contact Us.

sg496
August 2nd, 2021

Order 32999014
RAN: RT2039972

Hi there, I have already returned incorrect item. I have attached the picture of the item in the contact message and ask to confirm about the wrong item I have received.
I have returned the item only after getting confirmation from Tariq that I can return it as I was as packing error.
I have email Joanna Anushia as well and attached the picture of the item but no response.

It's been 7 days today since the item has been received by Olga and I am still waiting for my refund.

I am a happy customer of NZsale since 2014.

Thanks

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi SG, thank you for your review and I am sorry that the refund has not been processed. Let me check on the returns and I will get back to you with an update. Thank you

jessicao537
May 22nd, 2021

Great website for Flash sales. Have purchased from them multiple times and haven't had any issues. Some items postage is quite long but all my products have always arrived within the delivery date so no issues there.

Cosmetics and shoes

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Thank you Jessica for this great review and we are happy that you are satisfied with our products and services. Happy shopping

hg72
July 1st, 2021

Waited 6-7 weeks for the item, after they said delivery estimate by 31st MAY. The item finally showed up on the 2nd JULY. They did refund my delivery upon request.
Get this though:
Wrote a review on trustpilot and they tried to have it removed because they're attempting to hide well deserved negative feedback.

Be honest with your customers about delivery estimates and maybe this wouldn't happen.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi HG, thank you for your review and I am sorry for the delay in your order. I will pass on your feedback to our team and we will ensure this does not happen again. Have a good day

michaelt2763
January 9th, 2022

In December I placed two different orders, one around 15/12 with a promised pre-christmas delivery. That order did not appear, the status said it was in transit from 16/12. I placed a second order around 27/12 which promised next day despatch, but the 5/1 this order still showed as not despatched.

Upon chasing up order 1 I was told their supplier had not been able to fulfil the order and there was no stock, and so my order would be cancelled and I would be refunded - not a great experience, not what their website told in terms of goods in transit but ok, fine, cancelled and because these were christmas gifts that didn't arrive for christmas I was fine with that.

Upon chasing up the 2nd order I was told they also had no stock, and would despatch when they did. I asked them to cancel it, I said this wasn't what they promised on their email marketing, and I was sick of waiting on them to only be disappointed.

So on the 7/1 I get an email from courier post telling me order 1 is in Auckland and would be on the courier for delivery the next day. Wait, wasn't this the order they had no stock of and were cancelling and refunding? No evidently not.

The did cancel the second order and that was refunded after a few days.

The staff at this business seem to only have the ability to reply to one message a day, this makes interacting with them incredibly frustrating, compounded by the fact they say one thing one day, another thing the next day and then do something else on the day after that.

Sure, its probably hellishly busy at this time of year, and covid and couriers aren't exactly brilliant, but, this company is a complete shambles of an operation, if you do some research and read more of the reviews you will see a long history of disgruntled and frustrated customers, failed delivery, failed product and just very poor communication and customer experience.

I'm all for buying local, although you know, this is an Australian operation, it has no premises in NZ that fulfils orders, so don't be fooled by the name on their website, its not a NZ business, and the staff has as much interest in transtasman relations as most Australians have - not much incase you're unsure.

They did offer a 'compensation' of $20 off another order, but I'm not that stupid. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Do not recommend you buy though this business in any way shape or form.

My tip to others about NZSale, just don't.

The cancelled by them because of no stock order arrived after nearly four weeks.... maybe I'll save them for next christmas 2022 seeing as they didn't make it for the 2021 version.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Thank you for your review Nichola and I am sorry that the order was canceled. Could you please let me know the order number you are referring to for me to check further?

lucyl203
March 9th, 2020

Received a bottle of shampoo leaky + incorrect product. Want me to have 20% discount to keep it? I disagree, then asked me to book a courier with their contracted courier, who never pickups. Then asked me to post at at my own cost, and redeem the cost as their voucher to shop from them again in 6 months? Again, I refused. After that, they promised to contact their courier themselves, email after email, said they would follow up with the courier, now over 3 weeks, they started ignoring me. I am sure NZSALE don't believe there is a thing called LAW in NZ. Will try to use social media and organise as many purchasers as possible.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi L Lucy, thank you for rating us and I am sorry to hear the experience you had with us pertaining to your order. We would love to get this investigated for you, please provide us with the order number. Looking forward to your reply.

caroles160
April 8th, 2021

I have been buying from NZ Sale for years and on the whole I'm pleased with what I get. However my last order was for a rose coloured knitted cardigan boho style, looked fab in the photo. After paying on 3 March and waiting it arrived on 8 April from China. Open packet to find a baby pink ugly thing that looked like granny had knitted it! It was nothing like the photo but a cheap rip off copy. I did not expect this from NZ Sale and complained - they immediately refunded my money and said no need to return which makes me think they have had lots of complaints, but they are still selling this brand on the website. (The Knits Shop)

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Carole, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you are not happy with the item received. Please let me know the order number and I will check this further. Thank you

valeriew351
June 1st, 2021

This mini scale took more than 3 weeks to get here. Though it looks as if it should weigh to. 01 gms, it is not even accurate to. 5 gms. Very disappointed.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Valerie, I am very sorry for the issue with the order received. Please provide me with the order number and I will check further. Thank you

catem10
February 2nd, 2020

Ordered 5 items on 27 December (30681841 ref) - all are now overdue. One has tracking which says I picked up the item (which I did not). Tried to follow up with "customer service" - took over three days for someone to get back to me, and the response was "tracking says this was delivered"... disgusting. I've had previous orders come through okay but I won't be using the site again - except to demand a refund (don't expect them to do so, though, they're clearly not interested in their customers).

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Cate, thank you for sharing your review. For invoice number 37366792, the item is on the way to you. You can track them on http://track-ozsale.omniparcel.com/MYD1262502. For invoice number 37366791, you can expect them in another 3 to 5 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ979958303NZ. For invoice number 37366789, you can expect the parcel in another 5 to 7 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/AQ980787875NZ. For invoice number 37366790, you can expect them in another 3 to 5 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ979314691NZ.

marions169
February 28th, 2021

Saw a bunch of amazing deals here and decided to go all in and just have the time of my life! Recommend!

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Thank you Marion for your review and we are glad that you are happy with our products and services. Happy shopping.

laurene86
May 15th, 2019

Placed the order. 2 weeks later was informed it had been cancelled as they don't have stock. Advised that I'd get refunded in 3 to 5 business days. Day 5 no refund. Queried and told another 3 to 5 business days. Now I'm on day 5 with at least 10 messages sent to them and still no refund. I'm going to the NZ police as I'm now considering this as theft.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Lauren e. Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your experience and feedback. I'm sorry ti hear that your're refund hasn't been processed yet. I would like to check and have this resolved for you. Please revert back with your order number for me to look into this.

roseb237
March 9th, 2020

I order my watch and pay it. In the previous status said stock arrived then when I checked it again its cancelled now and refunded. I didn't received any money!

Kindly annoyed that i paid $207 for this and they didn't return my money!

I'm very disappointed! Give back my money

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Rose, thank you for rating us and I am very sorry that the order has been refunded. This has happened because we have run out of stock for the item. The funds will be credited into the original payment method in another 5 to 7 business days. I am sorry for the trouble.

kittyt13
October 15th, 2021

I have been buying from NZsale for
Many years now. Clothing, toys, books and games for grandchildren. Have never been disappointed with service or products. Great team thankyiu

Clothing, games,books

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Thank you Kitty for your review and we are happy to know that you love our products and services. Have a good day

mc561
April 5th, 2019

Absolutely abysmal customer service. Reps copy-paste responses that don't answer your question/address the issue. It's common for items to be significantly (weeks/months) delayed past the expected deliver with no proactive contact from NZ sale whatsoever. I shopped shopping with NZ sale for almost a year after several awful customer service experiences and recently started again... only to see they still haven't bothered to address the issue. I won't be shopping with them again.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi M. C, Thank you for writing your feedback and experience with us. I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience with late delivery and also for not getting a prompt reply from our team. We value every customer and their business with us. We definitely will take your feedback to prosper and progress in our quality and service in future. I'm so sorry once again that this is not quite a good experience for you. Should you need further assistance, please do let me know. Thank you.

ladis
July 3rd, 2019

I have been using NZsale for 5 years now and my experience has not been that bad. I have bought some very nice stuff from them that gets very good remark and I have also bought some $#*!ty stuff from them which I did return and got refunded.

Yes, delivery takes long sometimes to receive orders but hey, I am not in a hurry and they eventually arrive anyway. Their prices seem to be reasonable too compare to other sites. Overall, I am satisfied with NZsale

Take time when selecting any item

rogerc297
April 23rd, 2020

They have taken months in delivering my order with one order which is still missing. I have contacted them multiple times as it says order dispatched a month ago and still no tracking details and I haven't received my parcel yet. They are coming back with standard reply saying it's been raised with warehouse and logistics team but haven't heard anything back from them. It's me who email them all the time to get an update and they never contact me on their own to let me know the progress of my order.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Roger, thank you for your rating and I am sorry that the item you have ordered have not reached you yet. Please let us know the order number and I will investigate the order status for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

doreenp58
April 8th, 2021

I would never use this company again, nor would i recommend it. I made an order, 5 times they changed the estimated delivery date. By the way nothing comes out of nz despite the name, doesnt come from Australia either where the site claims to be from, it seems there products come out of china. So after afew emails they told me my items had arrived in there warehouse in Australia and they were packing them for dispatch to nz and they will be sent in afew days. Today on the 5th time revised day of the estimated delivery i have an email saying my order has been cancelled as the supplier had insufficient stock. I am very anoyed about this as i wasnt just buying junk, it was special formula bottles for my baby. Rubbish company, rubbish service

dont waste your timd and money

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Doreen, I am very sorry for the experience. Please let me know the order number you are referring to and I will look into it. Thank you

nicholar46
December 12th, 2021

I've been using nzsale for awhile. You do get some great deals but be careful ad there is also some s#*#... for example jewelery they claim is originally hundreds of dollars and sell it for next to nothing. Ive sent every bit of jewelery back as it's all been cheap and nasty quality
In the last 2 weeks I have ordered a bar leaner and 4 stools and a foot and calve massager. Both items were reasonably expensive, order accented and paid for only to find out days later, they can't fulfill my order. I don't believe they ever had the items to sell in the first place and I messaged and told them that.
Be prepare to have orders cancelled on you

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

See more answers (2)

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

See more answers (2)

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us. I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here: https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Customer S., Agent

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NZSale staff and other customers.

Nzsale is the leading online shopping club in New Zealand and your doorway to affordable designer fashion. Every day we host sales for the top fashion brands in the world. Nzsale members can access these sales and enjoy savings of up to 80%

Customer S.
Agent
Typically responds within 2 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NZSale?

Have a question about NZSale?