This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

NZWatchStore.co.nz

NZWatchStore.co.nz has a consumer rating of 4.44 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NZWatchStore.co.nz ranks 231st among Watch sites.

How would you rate NZWatchStore.co.nz?

“Excellent product and prices”

Natalie K.
9/18/19

I really liked the customer service provided by NZ Watch Store and every watch I have ordered from them has come in a brand new crisp condition with all the tags, documents, and box. I will buy again, have already purchased many watches from them.

“Poor customer service and delayed delivery”

Anoop I.
12/26/18

Poor customer service. Even after multiple emails and chat attempts there is no reply. And the product was delivered 3 days after the maximum delivery time date even after paying for express delivery. Disappointing

nataliek72
September 18th, 2019

johnl492
July 5th, 2017

Process was simple and watch arrived well within the promised time but noticed a small dent on the box. Contacted them and they sent me a new packaging overnight.

anoopi
December 26th, 2018

anniek44
October 11th, 2018

No complaints.
I tend to complain about little things, but shipping was fast and price is unbeatable. What else can you ask for.

nickb130
September 7th, 2017

Great collection and product was delivered on time. It was a gift so I requested not to include the invoice in the packaging. When the package was delivered, they actually gift wrapped it as well. Absolutely amazed to see that how their team did a bit extra to make this so special for us. Great job guys. Will definitely shop again in the future.

louiseb74
May 4th, 2017

Easy and fast shopping with genuine watch reliably delivered as promised. Thank you NZ Watch Store. I will use this shop again.

marks566
November 14th, 2017

Gifted my friend using this website. The watch was packaged and wrapped nicely. Absolutely 100% worth it!

pipw1
April 30th, 2017

Ordered a watch for my sons graduation day and requested to the guys if they can deliver within next couple of days. Placed the order at 10 AM and they managed to dispatched the order at 3 Pm with overnight delivery. Very pleased with the service.

they Standard shipping is pretty fast so just use the standard shipping

jadem16
May 17th, 2016

Bought a Seiko watch from them on Monday and requested for Wednesday delivery as we were going for a trip. Product was hand delivered by their team member on Wednesday morning. Awesome service and thanks Fiona for sorting that out for us/

I have contacted them once on cs@nzwatchstore.co.nz and was responded same day.

By Natalie K.

Yes, it is a legit company. I have bought 3 watches so far from them. Always had a good experience.

By Natalie K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NZWatchStore.co.nz staff and other customers.

NZ Watch Store is the best place to buy Watches Online in New Zealand. Enjoy Free Shipping, Lowest Price Guarantee, NZ Warranty, Large Collection and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NZWatchStore.co.nz?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about NZWatchStore.co.nz?