We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Opensecrets.org

Opensecrets.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Opensecrets.org ranks 50th among Politics Other sites.

How would you rate Opensecrets.org?

“A Barrage Of E-mails”

Shely M.
7/24/21

Approximately a month ago, I started receiving unsolicited e-mails from Save America Joint Fundraising Committee. Upon receiving the first e-mail, I utilized the "unsubscribe" link contained within the e-mail. My unsubscribe request was ignored, and a barrage of e-mails followed. Upon receiving each e-mail, I sent an unsubscribe request via e-mail to the addresses listed on the organization's website's Privacy Policy. Every unsubscribe request was ignored and the e-mails continued. In my unsubscribe request e-mails to the organization, I informed them that I considered their e-mails to be spam, an invasion of my privacy, and harassing in nature. My personal disclosure regarding the e-mails was disregarded. The following is my experience with Save America JFC: 1) The organization is sending unsoliciated spam e-mail. 2) The organization has displayed a blatant disregard for removing an individual from their e-mail list when requested. 3) The organization exhibits a lack of respect for a individual's privacy, and intrudes on the privacy of an individual.

shelym1
July 24th, 2021

The following is my experience with Save America JFC:

1) The organization is sending unsoliciated spam e-mail.

None

Questions? Get answers from the Opensecrets.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Opensecrets.org?

Have a question about Opensecrets.org?