PapersNow.co.uk

PapersNow.co.uk

PapersNow.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.56 stars from 149 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with PapersNow.co.uk most frequently mention short time.PapersNow.co.uk ranks 39th among Essay Writing sites.

• I am really impressed that PapersNow academic writing team paid great attention to my research paper.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate PapersNow.co.uk?

“Amazing packages”

Terry B.
3/16/22

To be honest! I was shocked after watching their packages like who does that? They are offering the most credible work at a very limited price. But they surprised me with their work quality.

“One star is too generous!”

salso S.
2/22/21

One star is generous. I cannot stress how terrible this affiliation's services are. They pride themselves on 'high-quality work written by qualified writers' and it's a complete scam! I have never been so baffled by such poor quality work. I requested a masters' degree level piece of work and i am certain a first-year undergraduate writes better than Papersnow's writers. Absolutely hellacious and horrendous. Complete scam. There is nothing qualified about their writers and there is no high quality... complete false advertisement.

research paper (13)
terryb849
March 16th, 2022

deeno1
March 27th, 2022

"My name is Deen and doing a bank job. Recently, i took admission in masters. Last week, an important task was assigned to me, and due to workload, i didn't have time to do it. So, i immediately contact them after reading their reviews.
First, i contacted their customer support because it was too late at night. Their customer support immediately responded and carefully listened to all my instructions. They satisfied me that my work would be done on time and asked me to place my order on a website.
Two days after placing the order, i received my order on the due date. The quality of their work was so good that i couldn't believe it as i told them that my manager strictly reviews the guidelines. Therefore, they followed all my instructions that i didn't require any amendments. I immediately submitted my task and got good remarks from the manager.
One more thing that I have missed is that the order placement process is really smooth. The prices are awesome and competitive. Thumbs up!"

Highly recommended all of you.

Assignment

thomasm727
January 1st, 2019

Willing to work with you people again. Not only got A for my assignment but it was declared the best one of this semester. Thank you. I would give your service 5 stars for your dedication

juanm241
January 7th, 2019

Pleased to find zero mistakes in the report you delivered. It was according to my requirement with no grammatical error and brilliant formatting.

nathang33
December 28th, 2015

Not everyone manages to fulfill their commitments successfully like they do. Whether it’s just a few hours left or two days, if you’ve assigned them the task, consider it done!

jasmineb33
August 9th, 2016

I hired a writer from Papers-Now to write down an essay on the given topic. They just amazed me with their outstanding work. They are working great. Keep up the good work.

salsos
February 22nd, 2021

One star is generous.

Do yourself a favour, don't waste your money or your valuable time on this fraudulent company!!

dissertation masters degree

Dear Salso,
We are sorry to hear about your bad experience; accept our apologies for it.
Our support team will get in touch with you via email and call. Please contact us soon, so we can resolve this matter as soon as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

jerrys119
October 7th, 2017

I must say that among all the services I have tried till today, PapersNow is the best. I was thrilled and equally hesitant to place my order at first but their efficient services compelled me to place it. My order was returned to me on time and was properly formatted.

danielk35
February 12th, 2015

I do not recommend using this website. First of all, they did not turn it in on time. Second, when I sent an e-mail to tell them what things to include, reflect, and make a use of it, they totally ignored it and pretended they did. For example, I asked them to put side references for sentences they've got a source from - which they did not. Also, they put references that they didn't even make a use of. Some references they've used can only be accessed by experties - in other words, there is a risk of being caught by your institution. Finally, I sent my work three times back to fix, but every time it was returned with only diagrams being changed - they didn't even mention the diagram in the text. I got tired of them so just decided to edit the whole thing by myself.

joshh57
November 1st, 2015

If anyone of you is planning to hire online writing services then you definitely should try PapersNow as they are the only trustworthy site I have come across on the web. They won’t make any delays in the order.

ss588
February 6th, 2020

It really hurts me that this fake company is still active. I hope people read these reviews before paying. Please check their website. You will notice that there is no address on it. The reason is clear. When they get your money, you will find out that they are not what they have claimed. They are unable to provide you with quality work. But it is then too late. You won't be able to get back your money. You cannot even take them into court because for this you need to provide the court with a genuine address. They have provided a phone number which is also fake. It is only an internet number and will not help you trace their address. I have written to them many times and asked them for their address so that I can complain but they have obviously not responded to this. I have noticed that they have responded to negative reviews here as if they are proper people. But don't be cheated by this. It is just a camouflage.
There is a problem however that they may now come and respond here but as a person whose money is stollen by papersnow I cannot react to this. I wish this problem be resolved by the owners of Sitejabber so that people can properly inform readers of this fake company. So I am telling everybody who is reading this is that papers now is fake. Avoid it. Take care of your money before they have emptied your pocket. And please ignore their excuses. They are fake. This is my order number: PNOC-1088346

I write an example of their work here for you. this is just one example of all the nonsense and meaningless sentences they have used in my work. as a result I lost a great opportunity in my life and they stole all my money (1500 pounds):
"Equally there can uncontrovesially certain that earth’s resources are limited which usually has limiting factor of development and growth"

proofreading

Hi S S.,
We appreciate that you spared your precious time to leave a feedback on our services. We sincerely apologize if our services couldn’t meet your requirements in any way.
PapersNow is a customer-oriented company where we work as one team to make every client feel special. Based on your review of our services, we will start an investigation right away to see what went wrong while working on your order.
This clearly seems like a case of miscommunication. We assure you to compensate in the best way possible. Please provide your order ID and other relevant details so that we can look into this issue as soon as possible.

harrya32
May 30th, 2016

Im so glad that I used PapersNow for my assignment. It was exactly what I needed and completely free of any mistakes. These guys know what theyre doing.

Recommended

striupa
January 21st, 2019

I ordered three packages and all negative. I lost my earned scores. My biggest mistake was that I approached them and trusted them. They do business from a students and they do not care about quality.

Hey,

We are genuinely sorry for this and are looking forward to getting your detailed feedback. We would take every possible measure to resolve this issue. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you. Kindly send us your order ID so that we can progress.

We apologize again for your bad experience.

Support Team
PapersNow

amelieh
May 19th, 2016

Thanks to the great writers at PapersNow; I got an A on my term paper. The amount of care they put into making your assignment is so apparent in the work they do. I couldnt have asked for a better paper. Thank you guys. Youre the best!

owens34
December 19th, 2015

I don’t have much to say except I don’t think I will be trusting anyone else for my assignments after working with PapersNow. Their reputation, no doubt, precedes them.

benedictb17
March 26th, 2018

No problem with the way the service is handled, that all seems great. Maybe it's subject area or the limited time-frame I gave (I needed the paper fast) but the paper I got was... Well it didn't seem like they quite understood the question so just wrote everything they knew/could find about each individual heading I provided.

Ended up just writing the entire paper by myself on the last day before deadline which meant that it didn't really reduce stress like I had hoped it would.

If your subject area is one that can be easily written about (no offense media students but media would be a good example of something you could BS your way through) whereas physics, chemistry maybe watch out.

Dear Benedict,
Thank you for appreciating our services. We work hard 24/7 to provide you with required satisfaction. As for the other issues related to your order, we will consider them carefully. We strive hard to make our services impeccable and perfect nonetheless you seem to have suffered due to miscommunication.
Accept our sincere apology for the stress you had to go through and please provide your order ID so that we can carry out an investigation of this issue. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.

aaliyahg
October 22nd, 2015

Whoever is looking for some quality writing services should avail PapersNow’s services? They never get a second late from the deadline. I will recommend this service to my friends.

Recommended.

shanew39
March 1st, 2017

They are fraudsters be careful
Thet will play u scammers..

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for your bad experience, and we’ll try our best to make it up to you. PapersNow delivers hundreds of high-quality papers to the students like you on a daily basis. Our support team works in collaboration with the quality assurance department 24/7 to resolve the concerns like this. Please share your order ID along with other relevant details so that we can look into this issue. We assure you’ll get a refund if these claims hold authenticity.
Also, contact our support team at your earliest convenience to get this issue resolved.
Team PapersNow.

aliciaa21
April 6th, 2016

Papersnow is my all-time choice for all my academic documents. I have tried them a few times and before and I am convinced of their professionalism and responsible attitude towards writing. They always curate my documents very carefully.

georginak2
January 4th, 2016

The services they provide are off the charts. I would recommend them to everyone that is looking for their thesis to be properly formulated. I will definitely be their permanent customer from now.

alexanderm58
January 14th, 2016

I needed an urgent report which was supposed to be perfectly executed. I couldn’t manage on my own so I took their services and guess what, they were simply amazing and I got really good grade on this.

danielled28
October 27th, 2015

They have a very efficient customer care system which is responsive 24/7 without any delay. I bothered them many times for an order, but they remained polite and answered my queries in a jiffy.

stellaj13
July 26th, 2016

Hi everyone! This is Stella here. This is to let you know that this is a fake Pakistan based website and people behind this are running a group of websites. They have papershelm, papersnow.co.uk, paperslead. Their real name is Axproz.com. Do check their user areas and you will get to know the same format and all.

ryanc81
June 10th, 2016

Your discounts and packages are just great. There is always a deal or a package that I get offered every time I order something. Makes it very affordable for me to hire you guys.

kyleg29
August 29th, 2016

Do I need to add anything more? The people working for PapersNow are some of the most professional as well as the most helping people I have seen in this business. From their customer representatives to their actual writers, everyone seems to have an understanding of the different subjects, no matter how tough it is.

Question:

Is this legal?

We are thrilled that you asked and here is a quick answer; yes, its all legal! We are more than glad to let you know that we are a part of the academic writing service providers, and we have been providing our services for the past six years. Like every other service provider, we provide the research facilities and resources for the customers and deliver reports that are based on valid research. It is up to the customers the way they use these reports in their thesis and essays. In addition to this, the written content is not our property but of the client. We do not hold any rights to the content; the client holds the copyrights and is free to use the research reports anywhere. We have a large number of PhDs, who are eager to work for you. Moreover, we offer an unlimited number of revisions in case you are not satisfied with our services, and in the most critical case, we also offer you refunds. Our purpose here is to provide you with the best online writing experience that you can ever comprehend. To us, the customers satisfaction is most dear. Another guarantee that you can have from us is that we process payments through PayPal, which is the most secure way of making payments online. You can visit our website for more information. We ensure you that we will not be disappointed. Regards, PapersNow Team Tel: +44 1214680118 care@papersnow.co.uk

See more answers (2)

Hello Sharon, We are extremely sorry that you were not satisfied with the way your order was handled. We also apologize that you had to go through so much trouble just to get your order according to your standard. By now, you must have realized that we offer our clients with unlimited revisions policy so that they can utilize it to the maximum or until they get their orders according to their liking. Being an international company, we are always crowded with a plethora of orders from all around the world. To handle the workload efficiently, we have hired tons of writers. We are still in the process of hiring many other writers so that they can help us in tackling a number of orders in a better way. Many of the newly employed writers lack experience due to which they fail to impress a few of our clients. We have held many training sessions to help our newly employed writers have a better understanding of what we want and what our clients want. It seems to us that your revisions were being handled by our inexperienced new writers. We apologize for your experience once again. Keep in mind that we are still giving them training in this regard so sometimes they fail to achieve some orders according to their expectations. As customer satisfaction is our top priority, we would like you to avail our revision policy once again but this time, we will make sure that your order is being handled by one of our seasoned writers. Thank you, Team PapersNow

See more answers (2)

Dear Sharon, Thank you for placing an order with us. Rest assured that your order will be processed by some of the best writers in town. Please share your order ID with us so that we could ensure the best quality and timely delivery. Regarding the reviews posted here, let me tell you that most of these reviews are posted by "fake customers" or competitors, who leave no stone unturned to sabotage our healthy relationship with the client. But let us assure you that such negative efforts cannot affect our unflinching commitment to provide best services to our customers. We are confident that you come back with more work after getting this order. If you have any other questions, please feel free to use our live chat service and ask questions from our customer support team. Thank you Team PapersNow

See more answers (2)

Hi Sharon, Please accept our apologies for your bad experience with us. Our support and quality assurance team work 24/7 to resolve the concerns of clients, and we assure you we would do the same for you. Our dedicated team members are working on your order as we speak and the support representatives will soon get in touch with you to share details. Please bear with us until then. Regards, Team PapersNow.

By Papers N.,

Hello Ale F, We appreciate your query regarding our services. Yes, we do offer clients Critical Analysis services. You can visit our website PapersNow.co.uk, and speak to our representative live, to learn more about our services. Thanks. Regards, PapersNow Team Tel: +44 1214680118 care@papersnow.co.uk

By Papers N.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PapersNow.co.uk staff and other customers.

PapersNow provides excellent academic services at affordable rates. Our custom writing services ensure you get premium academic writings on whichever subject or topic you choose. When it comes to reliable academic writings, PapersNow comes on the top o...

Papers N.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PapersNow.co.uk?

Have a question about PapersNow.co.uk?