Pink Boutique

Reviews.io

Pink Boutique has a consumer rating of 3.8 stars from 140 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Pink Boutique most frequently mention customer service and next day.Pink Boutique ranks 7th among Dresses Other sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 14.3%

• Customer service is excellent answered my message in minutes x very quick responce x il definitely shop here again x

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Pink Boutique?

“Happy Customer!”

Laura C.
1/24/20

Ordered multiple times from this company as I love there clothes! Really good quality material & true to sizing. I ordered a jump suit from them a couple of weeks ago & needed some advise. I contacted customer services & spoke to a woman called Sarah, she was absolutely amazing & helped me in every way she could! Although I was terrible at replying to her she always made sure her replies were quickly sent to me to resolve the matter! 10/10 on their customer service! Thank you so much! X

“Save your money! Do not shop here”

Anita K.
6/19/22

I canceled order & asked for a refund prior to order being shift. They kept saying that it was in route, I recvd item after 3.5wks, It looks cheap/see through. They want me to pay for a return label to get a refund!

customer service (40)
laurac789
January 24th, 2020

Thank you so much! X

anitak257
June 19th, 2022

Tip is cute clothes but order from elsewhere. Not worth the headache.

Didn’t use item. I cancelled order prior to shipment/delivery…they were responsive but kept saying it’s out for delivery- although I can see item was still in CA., I finally recvd 3.5wks later! Now, they want me to pay for a return label to get my refund! Not acceptable!

samanthaa307
December 10th, 2021

Really happy with all my clothes I order a lot always good quality I had dresses trousers coats tops always good material so happy and get lots compliments

vickic146
February 1st, 2020

Everything I have ordered from PB has been exceptional quality, always true to size and amazing value for money! PB has the most outstanding customer service also! I felt like a true princess in my most recent purchase and had compliments all night! Wearing PB will make you feel like a million dollars!

nemuhana
August 31st, 2021

I ordered a dress from this so call company and they send me BULL$#*!! The dress is not what was advertised and what I wanted. Poor quality! When I reached out to them, they wanted to refund me 10% of my purchase. How dare they insult my intelligence. Never will I order from them again. If you know know any better, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM. They are a rip off company. BEWARE!

vickyf22
July 7th, 2019

Bought the "weekend in Rome" green floral grill wrap mini dress from pink boutique for my holiday to Hurghada and it fit like a dream! I ordered two sizes to make sure I had the perfect fit and the return of the bigger size was simple and easy to do and my money was refunded quickly! Would 100% recommend this company for any of their clothing! All of their items are well made and look amazing!

lindac1259
October 13th, 2019

Pink Boutique is now my favourite place to shop online as everything about is first class. From the amazing quality of their clothes to their fantastic customer service everything about is amazing. Their delivery is always fast and never an issue and the same with any returns if they don't fit. I now recommend Pink Boutique to all my friends now as I know they won't be disappointed.

rebeccac340
September 26th, 2019

Bought a fair few items from pink boutique, love the quality, the uniqueness and the prices. Excellent service every time.

Becca Chipchase

katies350
September 26th, 2019

The customer service here is great. The staff are very polite and will help you with any issues. I had a damaged item and with the help of Lucy it was fixed and I cant wait for my new item to arrive.

jamiew313
September 11th, 2019

Flattering, great quality clothes. Fantastic helpful staff, friendly and encouraging fb pages. Both my clothes and hair extension are amazing and they colour matched me perfectly

kellier15
October 4th, 2019

Megan at PB was amazing and helpful with my query she was quick and efficient bless her... excellent service and cant fault this company defo 5 star from me:-)

gm461
August 19th, 2021

I placed an order on 8/3 and paid for it to be expedited for my vacation packaged received after, 18 days later. I also order from several other companies and this is the only one I have not received.

I brought clothes and none of the are worth keeping

aislingl1
October 16th, 2019

Brilliant service everytime I order off them, they always get back just a few moments later and everything I've ever ordered off pink boutique has been fab I couldn't fault them!

nataliem568
March 14th, 2020

Clothing is always amazing, fits perfectly and the customer service is perfect! X only place I shop xx

yevgeniyas1
October 9th, 2019

She helped me and worked really fast and the best of all she understood me!
It was very helpful and very good!

emmaw166
September 26th, 2019

I had a concern and so I messaged PinkBoutique and they soon replied to me it was Chantel and she put me at ease straight away I've never had any problems with them I always shop with PinkBoutique now I don't go else where I absolutely love all of PinkBoutique products they are reasonable and different I love that not everyone will be walking around in the same thing as me as I like to be different I can't thank Chantel enough this morning thank you xx

sashaj20
October 3rd, 2019

Amazing you never let me down only buy from you and will. Contine you always come through thanx you pink boutique

stephaniej149
September 11th, 2019

They seriously are a 5/5 busoness always someome on hand to give great advice the clothes are amazing quality and true to size unlike moat online store once u shop once you will always go back!

montam
September 26th, 2019

PB has something for everyone! I love the quality of clothes that I have personally purchased, and I believe the sizing is perfect. Delivery is very quick and customer service is so friendly and helpful.

riac11
October 31st, 2019

Absolute love pink boutique. Can't recommend it enough to anyone and everyone. All the staff are very helpful and knowledgeable, especially chantel.

katieh108
February 21st, 2018

The customer service in this place is something Ive never experienced before! There refusing me a refund because I have apparently spoiled one of the products with fake tan ( funnily enough the item I hadnt tried on!) there attitude was well its not got there by itself, theres only men in the warehouse! Initiating Im a Lier! The product has been stained somewhere in the process and they choose me as the culprit! They havent even took into consideration what I am telling them!

teamp6
Team P. – Pink Boutique Rep

Hi Katie,

We appreciate that you are disappointed that we have returned your item to you and have not issued a refund. We state clearly on our website that we are unable to accept returned items which have been marked by makeup, tan or creams and ask for care to be taken when trying your items on. You can find this information on our website here >> http://www.pinkboutique.co.uk/returns.
We are sorry for any disappointment that this may cause but we are unable to issue a refund on this occasion. Team PB xx

rebeccab407
September 24th, 2019

I have been using Pink Boutique for a while now and the only issue I have is that there is always too much I want. Today I had a query with an order and spoke with Anna who was lovely and very helpful and dealt with my query quickly.

confirm
January 22nd, 2020

First order with Pink Boutique and we are very pleasantly surprised! The quality of the garments was excellent and, for the price we paid, even with shipping and customs cost, the dresses we ordered for my wife were very well worth it.

There were a couple of small issues with our order but it took an email to realize how quick and attentive their customer service is. Half way around the globe, both Sarah and Chantel promptly responded and would follow up until our concerns were resolved beyond the level of our expectations.

Awesome experience, will be purchasing from them again! Thank you so much, Pink Boutique!

katiem329
March 21st, 2020

Pink boutique clothes are amazing

True to size
Great quality
Great returns service
Great customer service

Love the girls at pink boutique. So supportive. Love the wee members group I have been in from the start. Girls supporting girls. Amazing.

You wont be let down by the clothing or the service you get. Prices are great and clothes up to date with the latest trend.

Download the app as well for deals and saving wishlist. Dont buy from anywhere else now. Will add some photos later as have so many. Thanks girls xx

Download the app and join the members group.

christinar171
September 26th, 2019

PB clothes are of really high quality they have a huge range to flatter almost every body shape customer service at PB is amazing and always happy to help with fab suggestions, their Facebook group is top all the girls are lovely and give positive feedback on items you buy, keep doing what your doing PB Queens of clothing and accessories

Every dress I've ordered has been true to size, they state in the description if the item has stretch or not etc

By Vicki C.
See more answers (3)

No, they are great quality usually with a lining underneath so they're not see through

By Vicki C.
See more answers (3)

The are true to size I'm between a size 6 and 8 and they always fit me perfectly I only shop with pink boutique now there clothes I find for me better

By Emma w.
See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Pink Boutique staff and other customers.

Shop women? ۪s clothes & the latest online ladies fashion at Pink Boutique UK. Celeb inspired clothing, party dresses, shoes & hair extensions with next day UK delivery.

teamp6
Team P.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pink Boutique?

Have a question about Pink Boutique?