Pinksextoy

Pinksextoy

Pinksextoy has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pinksextoy ranks 48th among Adult Products sites.

How would you rate Pinksextoy?

“Great service”

Subir G.
5/18/21

I had no experience about purchasing any adult toy. Therefore, I was very confused. Well, all my doubts were cleared when I saw this innovative product on this website. It is long and sturdy that perfectly stirs my g-spot and vaginal wall perfectly. Moreover, it has a clitoris stimulating device that brings out my inner desires fully. When it vibrates, I can't stop myself from orgasms.

subirg1
May 18th, 2021

devrajk
January 15th, 2022

I ordered an adult product for surprise gift to one of my friend. So I request them to deliver the parcel within 4 days it's urgent. They accept my request and processed the same. I am in bit doubt that it will be delivered on time or not. But they deliver the parcel on time as I expect and it was really great service. The product was really good and my friend like it very much.

ankitas64
August 28th, 2021

Lubrication is a needful thing while making love. Sometimes due to some unknown reasons, there is no enough natural lubrication and so this lubrication helps a lot. It can be used over the skin or sometimes on any kind of mature toys also.

shivangis24
July 2nd, 2021

Stimulation is the main thing for me in lovemaking. So, I just bought this awesome rabbit vibrator from this website. Now even my partner loves it because it makes me wilder. Moreover, the colour of the toy is also quite nice.

sahilk48
October 30th, 2021

Hi guys am Sahil I love to make fantasy alone so i was decide to purchase a automatic musterbator toys. So I have searched over google and saw this site with good reviews. So i bought one from here. The product delivered 4th day from ordered, but the quality as not same as I think. Product outlook was totally same and automatic speed was working properly. But I expect more better quality of silicon from that I received. I also informed them about this they said its manufactured with this same material, otherwise the product is fine with warranty.

Questions? Get answers from the Pinksextoy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pinksextoy?

Have a question about Pinksextoy?