We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×
Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation

Play With Me

Play With Me has a consumer rating of 1 star from 25 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Play With Me most frequently mention table tennis problems. Play With Me ranks 335th among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Play With Me?

“I give up!”

S G.
10/31/20

I ordered 3 table tennis SETS late March. Finally received paddles in June after many emails. It's now Oct 31 and many more attempts at contacting them... still no nets. They are by far the WORST company ever! Last I heard from them was in the summer. The email which was partially in English and partially Chinese said nets were ready for shipping. Rating should be a minus 5 star!

sg451
October 31st, 2020
jillc75
July 8th, 2020
I bought the "balloons" - well you are supposed to be able to jump on them and play with them - they are no more than a balloon - pitiful. Tried to contact company but they just send me an email saying I received product! Opened a case with PayPal but seeing all the other open cases not feeling very good about it! UGH. Facebook should not allow these ads!
christinam773
November 18th, 2020
Purchased the table tennis thing in March 2020. Never received it. Emailed many times with the response of "wait patiently". It's now November. The site is gone. So is my money.
michaeld2678
June 30th, 2020
I made a purchase more than 24 days ago and I still haven't received my product, I try to talk to the support, they tell me that they are not in business hours and they respond after 1 week, I have already asked for my money back and they do not return nor deliver the product, I think I was deceived and fell for this sale, I am disgusted with a horrible company like this, I don't buy a dollar with this site ever again, I have already posted it on all social networks and many friends with thousands of followers are reposting my post
kitts3
July 21st, 2020
I ordered a water bubble ball (two actually) in May for my daughters. The package arrived over 2 months later and was not what I expected. It was a balloon - like to fill with air, but did not come with the proper tool to blow it up. The package indicated there was a special tube that you needed to inflate it. I contacted the customer service to complain and they asked that I send them a picture, which I did. They responded that they "checked my order" and they shipped what I ordered - despite the photos I sent. Complete garbage and fraudulent. DO NOT BUY from them. From their website it says -

"PACKAGE INCLUDES:

1 × Amazing Bubble Ball
1 × Blowpipe"

It does not include the blowpipe - and you cannot use it without this. Garbage.
carols1443
August 25th, 2020
Bubble balls So disappointing. Took long time to be delivered. Product nothing like that advertised. Basically, very small, poor quality balloons. Paid $38.97 for Nothing! From reviews, appears that there is no recourse. Caution with all reviews on PayPal, Facebook, etc.
bernadettef42
November 10th, 2020
Bought April, 7th, 2020 and after many emails (14), I still have not received any ping-pong bats. This business is just a scam so don't buy anything from them. Disgusting!
karenm2091
August 1st, 2020
I placed an order with Playwithme on 6-18-2020 and this is 8-1-2020. I have not received my order or heard from them. When you click on "contact us", there is no way of doing so.
From reading other reviews now, I think I have fallen for their scam as well! I am out $28.94.
neilw120
June 8th, 2020
As far as I'm concerned this site is a scam. Ordered table tennis March 22. Still haven't seen anything!
svetlanad1
June 30th, 2020
Placed my order. Get a wrong item a couple of months later.
Contacted them about it.
They asked for pictures.
I provided.
Their response was "we sent you a correct item".
I m speechless.
Stay away!
laurenb462
August 11th, 2020
I ordered a ping pong net set in March, they respond quickly to email but will not refund me 5 months later when two "supposed" shipments have not gotten to me
jenng46
July 13th, 2020
Over 6 weeks, no tracking available but In Transit. USPS never received the package and the company refuses to admit it is lost on transit
michellec1206
July 25th, 2020
I placed an order 8th April 2020 for Retractable Table Tennis Net & to this day I've not received it - I have been scammed!
samanthap231
June 29th, 2020
I have a case in with Paypal but after reading these reviews I'm not hopeful for getting my money back. I am so surprised that Paypal will allow this?
bernadettef40
August 23rd, 2020
I ordered 2 tabletennis net and bads baginning of April online on a FB page ad. I never did before i will never do again. This is absolutely a scam.
They say after my message why it took so long... it was shipped from china and came back and is on its way again to Canada... what a B S!
adamb925
September 4th, 2020

juliat148
July 20th, 2020
I ordered a table tennis set 3 months ago and it still has not arrived. I have been scammed! They refuse to refund my money. It's a business in China!
lianel9
July 8th, 2020
Facebook should check out folks who advertise on their platform. It is a reflection on them when they allow bogus sites for people to get scammed.
barbiew9
November 10th, 2020
I ordered 2 products from www.playwithme.shop on August 19,2020, which I NEVER received! So I filed a dispute with PayPal, and during the week of Nov. 1, received PayPal's decision to NOT REFUND my $49.96. I can't believe this! I'm filing an appeal with PayPal since playwithme. Shop NEVER communicated with me, either confirming my order or giving me legitimate shipping details. They sent an invalid shipping link for me to track the order. My email was returned, saying that the email address did not exist! If PayPal doesn't reverse the decision, I will CLOSE my PayPal account. Playwithme. Shop has 22, now 23 One Star Reviews. It's a SCAM Company operating in China! Figures! NEVER BUY FROM THIS SITE!
latrishar2
July 9th, 2020
Ordered May 8th & now it's July 9th & still didn't received my items. Please contact me *******@yahoo.com with any updates or return info. If I didn't receive the item I would like my money back. I give this company or scam NO STARS! They owe me 31.94 for items not received.
heatherc506
September 2nd, 2020
I don't want to even give 1 star but you have to. Bought these bubble Balls from what I thought was a reputable site. Nope I've been scammed. First of all they took forever to get and even though I kept contacting the company I got no answers in return. Two of the balls it came out of the package pre-damaged so i threw them away. One of the balls blew up not even half it's size and it lasted a week. Trashed that one too. I filed for a refund with PayPal but unless I return the damaged goods which I threw away. I can't get my money back. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE.
donnaw799
August 1st, 2020
I made an order for the brown color pencil about two months now I never get shipping information I never received my order and I have nowhere in contacting anyone
andrewe252
August 15th, 2020
Do not buy from these people. They take payment and never deliver. We ordered a table tennis set and they kept telling us it was sent. We never received it and they refuse to refund us.
omayaj
July 13th, 2020
I can't Believe PayPal have them on the list of their Sellers.

On 5/12/2020 3 Amazing Water Bubble Ball × 1, BLUE / LARGE(70CM) / BUY 2 GET 1 FREE(3PCS) from Playwithme *******@advisory24.vip. JIADI Co., Ltd,

After all the waiting I finally received them on Wednesday 6/24/2020
Opened one of them for my 4 years old daughter who started pouncing it in the living room, 10 minutes later it popped open, so right away I emailed the seller requesting a return label to return then I emailed them 2 days later still no answer at all.
darianb
June 3rd, 2020
Although products such as eyebrow pens are advertised on Facebook and this company accepts PayPal, that is no protection against fraud. The merchant, JIADI Co.Ltd, uses the website of Playwithme. Shop. There are already numerous warnings on the internet already about JIADI and Playwithme. Shop. Anyway, they get paid through PayPal. When you make a claim with PayPal because you never received the merchandise, JIADI sends PayPal a UPS tracking proof that a package was delivered to your city. Of course whatever was sent was worthless and it was sent to another name and another address in your city. You find that out when you call UPS with the tracking number. With this proof of delivery (to a different person and different address), PayPal denies your claim for a refund. And UPS will not give you the information of the name and address to which the worthless package was delivered. And nor will UPS provide you with anything indicating that the package was not delivered to you. So before you order anything from anyone, check their reviews. Unfortunately there are frauds out there and they are thriving with the help of PayPal and UPS.

Be warned play with me shopping is a scam. I clicked on them from an Instagram shopping link and I ordered and paid for online shipment of a ping pong net in March 2020 and it is august and it still has not come. I have been in contact with the email they provide and they keep telling me it had issues at border and is coming. Obviously not true. I believe they are offshore. They now stopped responding to my repeated requests to have $80 returned. They also send you a fake shipping tracker which has "errors" and obviously wants you to just stop bugging them. Its too bad. Kids were looking forward to the net during covid. Playwithme.com is a scam. Please don't order from them or be warned your paying for something that doesn't come.

By Adam B.