We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

FAshion

FAshion has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FAshion ranks 432nd among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate FAshion?

“I ordered a bunch of shirts from them, and they processed my order quickly”

dushan r.
2/22/21

I ordered a bunch of shirts from them, and they processed my order quickly. Great quality and fit perfectly. Would use them again.

“QUALITY ISSUE”

Aria C.
3/25/21

The quality was so cheap and low. You should improve your quality. So I was highly disappointed by their services.

dushanr
February 22nd, 2021

ariac13
March 25th, 2021

yousufm3
January 27th, 2021

Their products are of very good quality I hope people will benefit from coming here. And for the common man should be made somewhat more convenient.

rcc15
February 12th, 2021

I find their website with great clothes to choose from and the quality is good. I was hoping to speed their delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the FAshion staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FAshion?

Have a question about FAshion?