We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Qui.help

Qui.help has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Qui.help?

“Dependence on the spouse might appear romantically lovely, but... Actually we have just two"cripples”

Diana S.
3/24/21

Dependence on the spouse might appear romantically lovely, but... Actually we have just two"cripples" who can't live independently. Or you cripple for whom lifestyle collapses and divides into before and after while another spouse is perfectly happy without you. Honestly, I had been in a great deal of pain after breaking up with my husband, but I knew there was no other way and there wasn't any way we might be together and try to build something new or alter the older. I am always responsible for reconciliation, but I am sure there are situations where nothing could be done and what's broken cannot be mended. That's precisely what happened together. After a long time of cheating I understood that these ideal relationships I invented for myself and that they really just do not exist. The scary thing is that we've got a kid and she wants to set a good example of a great family model, but I believe after my work with a therapist we will have the ability to fix that as well. Alas, lots of folks are unable to look after their own head and easily get entangled in his matches. That's exactly what they suffer from. The mind mocks them not permitting them to live freely and pleasantly. That's the reason why the aid of experts, at least in the very first phases of work with your inner world, is highly suggested. The inner world and the outside world differ just in liberty of activity, in the external world there's usually not as much freedom of action. But the internal world of several is often exhausted by unfreedom. To understand what's going on, you only need help from the outside. I found my help at the recommendation of a great buddy of mine on the site of psychotherapists https://www.qui.help/ in which you are able to select your specialist and make certain of the individual's qualifications and experience. Hi. My name is Diana Shevchenko. I'm 29 years of age. I am from Kiev. I'm now divorced from my husband, with whom we had a very complicated relationship. One I bring up the child. That somehow to provide to our family I am employed as a waitress at a cafe. After a long time of being on maternity leave, I did not figure out how to get a better paying job, so I'm attempting to live like this.

dianas720
March 24th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Qui.help staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Qui.help?

Have a question about Qui.help?