We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

QuiBids.ca

QuiBids.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. QuiBids.ca ranks 40th among Penny Auction sites.

How would you rate QuiBids.ca?

“Worst Customer Service”

Sandra C.
2/21/18

I signed up to Quibids yesterday. I was fully aware they were going to debit my account for $75 for 100 bids which they did. I spent roughly an hour pre bidding going over all the tutorials so there were no surprises there. Long story short after loosing on an item I attempted to purchase it. A red purchasing error sign came up. I called my bank to make sure the problem wasn't on my end. Nope all was go. Then I attempted to reach Quibids customer service. 10 calls later that each ended in a rude message, " This machine does not except messages." CLICK! They have a live chat button that goes nowhere. Finally I do reach Alex who seems nice, he says they will get the issue fixed for me and I can proceed with my purchase. 4hrs later nothing. In the meantime thinking the issue was getting fixed I went back and bid on another item. Each time they debit my bids but when it comes time to claim my item, No Can Do. I try to call again (14 times) NOTHING. I attempt to email them but don't hear back. By this point I don't want to play anymore. I just want my money back. I have requested it but have yet to hear back via email. Huge disappointment!

sandrac163
February 21st, 2018

joannak10
January 22nd, 2015

They are for some reason accredited by Better Business Bureau.
I have already reported them, they ask for more claims so that they withheld their accreditation.
You can do it via their website or directly to *******@bureaudata.com or *******@oklahomacity.bbb.org
Please also report them to Consumer Protection Ontario - https://www.ontario.ca/consumers/filing-consumer-complaint email: *******@ontario.ca who will deal with them legally. They also await more claims to come in.

Together we will stop / punish those thieves!

Regards
Joanna

Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids.ca staff and other customers.

QuiBids Online Auction Site can Save you up to 95% on Retail! Learn why QuiBids is the Best Online Auctions Site.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QuiBids.ca?

Have a question about QuiBids.ca?