We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Quick BE

Quick BE has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Quick BE ranks 28th among Restaurants sites.

How would you rate Quick BE?

“Satisfied”

Jerum C.
2/28/20

As a regular customer I really enjoy quick's food. They prepare it super fast and its still warm and delicious.The fries are not greasy or too salty, just perfect.

jerumc
February 28th, 2020

kevinm1338
March 14th, 2020

Enjoy eating here, clean, tidy and good service from the employees. As a fast food chain they really deliver orders FAST!

pieterd12
March 2nd, 2020

My favourite place to eat in Brussels. They deliver perfectly both customer service and food. They restaurants are always clean and tidy. The staff is always smiling and happy to serve me. Recommend for everyone to try Quick.

Questions? Get answers from the Quick BE staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quick BE?

Have a question about Quick BE?