We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

QuickCash NZ

QuickCash NZ has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 3,978 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. QuickCash NZ ranks 78th among Loans sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 89.6%
3,293
How would you rate QuickCash NZ?

“Application was seamless and customer friendly”

Taylor H.
1/14/21

Application was seamless and customer friendly. Will definitely recommend. Also, if you are looking to build or grow your passive income portfolio this year, then you can check out MintonBlock's exciting digital assets investment offers with reasonable monthly and quarterly returns. Thank me later :)

“Would like to know result of application before Monday...”

Natasha H.
10/11/19

Would like to know result of application before Monday either wise apart from the delay I would have rated 5

Reviews (3,978)

October 11th, 2019

dylanj17
Dylan J.
April 1st, 2019

The reasoning for giving loans don't seem to be in the best interest of the clients getting a legup in a situation as my car's worth over $7000 and I was only asking for $200 to get front tyres to get a warrent and avoid fines so I can pay my loan back and not incure anymore fines.and you wouldnt do a loan unless it had a wof. Then tell me to come back wen I have a warrent? Y would I need to then? And y would I afta the complete lack of interest to help?

sharmainer1
Sharmaine R.
August 25th, 2020

Too many questions I KNOW we'll be asked again. I feel like half of these questions should just wait till you call.

seleniq
Seleni Q.
December 19th, 2019

My experience for a new customer is quite amazing it so easy to apply and everything is pretty much straight forward so keep up the good work

lindab1644
Linda B.
January 26th, 2020

It took longer than I expected to fill in form, but that is probably because I am not quick on the key board.

taeakex
Taeake X.
February 3rd, 2020

If this loan approve is it possible for me to apply for a long terms in the future.It may be a consolidate all my loan in 1

johnt980
April 29th, 2019

Quickcash is a horrid scamming business using backdoor trojan software to attempt hijacks of people applying for any loan on any loan website.

johnf1845
John f.
January 13th, 2020

I troubles at the start but when i went thru it thourully it was good. also good help from the staff when i rang to ask for help.

nevan2
neva n.
March 28th, 2019

easy quick application just hoping cross fingers that there's a small chance, my records details provided will get some great news fingers crossed
kind regards neva

amariahx
Amariah X.
September 2nd, 2019

Time keeps changing to check my email. Its was 9.23am now its 10.07. But the application process was nice and fast! :)

ruthp136
Ruth P.
December 12th, 2019

I am in desperate need of money. To renovate and sell my property. Thanks for your cooperation. Thanks Ruth Prakash

caseyj26
Casey J.
April 26th, 2018

So far so good pretty straight forward hope all goes well with my application and I'll be one satisfied customer for sure

chrisrinaw
Chrisrina w.
January 7th, 2019

My car is worth thousands more than the loan itself, so theoretically, if you take my car, you owe me. Just so we're clear.

trudya8
Trudy A.
December 22nd, 2019

This was quick and easy to fill out...no hard questions which made it really easy to get through the process.

tusagad
Tusaga D.
October 18th, 2018

I haven't receive an approval of my application but hopefully ill get a great news from you guys

tafaa
Tafa A.
January 16th, 2020

Blenheim branch have always been very accomodating. I never feel judged whenever I see the lovely office ladies. The process has always been a smooth one.

samanthax
Samantha X.
November 26th, 2018

I am hoping that my application is accepted so far the website has been easy and straightforward to use

arian1
Aria N.
November 25th, 2019

So far it has been easy, I just hope you can help me out as I have to pay personal bills and get my phone out of the pawn shop

jessicac284
Jessica C.
May 14th, 2018

My name is hyphenated Smith-Street it is how it is correctly spelled and your website doesn't allow it the hyphen not even on my bank account details.

nasaretam
Nasareta M.
December 7th, 2019

I hope my application will be fine thanks again you guys to spent time to fill my application I no it's hard but I'm try my best any ways have a lovely Sunday God bless you all staff

chanelf7
chanel f.
September 24th, 2019

Some questions were easy but at this time its a very daunting time for our family..God bless..Thank you

zheg1
Zhe g.
August 18th, 2018

I assume banking link is online banking. I don't have online banking. Is there a way to manually upload them? And fast easy application

johna528
John A.
November 10th, 2019

If people don't know what you've done to help, they can't be expected to show their appreciation. Sometimes it's part of any role that you have to put in effort without seeing immediate reward.

sarahf92
Sarah F.
November 29th, 2019

very clear and helpful with the calculator to work out what your payments would be and helps you to see if you can afford them

Scam. Its running illegal software. It runs a trojan horse virus. This is a very very dangerous virus software.

By John T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the QuickCash NZ staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QuickCash NZ?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.6
7,954 reviews
Have a question about QuickCash NZ?