This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

RentGuarantee.us

RentGuarantee.us has a consumer rating of 3.35 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. RentGuarantee.us ranks 55th among Property Management sites.

How would you rate RentGuarantee.us?

“Just Moved In!”

Maria H.
11/23/17

This company over delivers! 3 Days later and I am in! Good Job! Teresa helped me find a place quick and the customer service was 5 Star! I recommend them 100%

“No help”

Maritza H.
4/13/20

This site is no help to people honestly needing assistance in finding a place to live. You pay the money and then they send you a general list of websites that are also no help. Your better off doing the research yourself. When I was unable to get the information or the help needed I asked for a refund. I was denied the refund due to not basically spending more money on doing all the work myself. Please just go to apartment rental websites yourself and save yourself the time, money, hassle.

maritzah14
April 13th, 2020

donteb16
August 25th, 2020

As I scroll through these reviews, one thing stands out to me, the lack of professionalism in all of the "company" responses. Why is the company lashing out against reviewers like an angry child? People were stating that the employees are rude, well I definitely believe them now! This is the absolute worst display of character and professionalism I have ever, ever seen! J*** is simply awful, raging against the probably true negative comments about him. And to say, "We are not a customer service based company" in his response to a review stating that he is rude, like that is some-sort of excuse for treating people awfully is the ENTIRE REASON I'm writing this review. That rude, poor excuse for mistreatment of even a POTENTIAL customer is beyond words!

Run! This company is clearly awful and the worst reviews must be true!

rodgerr9
March 3rd, 2017

* is worse than crooked Hillary! He doesn't have an office at 123 E Baseline Rd. Tempe, AZ 85283 or any other place, Check out and research all his lies and you'll see and discover. Don't believe any of these positive posts because their generated by Rent Guarantee, believe me. He got me for $700 in six week and I was probably luck. Jay Edward, Rent Guarantee & Lynxource Are straight up Frauds! You've been WARNED!

*Personal information redacted by admin

sarak48
January 18th, 2021

I'm trying to get in contact with Kassie she was helping me with your program. But the phone number she gave me no one answers and I would like to work with Kassie again. Can you please put in contact with her again? I really would like to work with her again. She always answered her phone and called me back right away. I've been trying to get someone to help me explain this program to some of my friends and so far I can't. If there is any way to get me in contact with Kassie again I'd greatly appreciate it.

If you would like to speak someone call *******900. Kassie has been such a delight to work with; she always picks up her phone, calls you back if she is unable to pick up your call and works with everyone. Her customer service skills are tremendous!!

mariah268
November 23rd, 2017

maryr154
March 4th, 2016

My credit and criminal record not the greatest. Always relied on a roommate to put lease in their name. This worked out great. I was able to get a house in my name without any problems. Very affordable... these guys delivered as promised! Thanks again rentguarantee. I just wish they had more locations... Tempe was kind of far for me but well worth the trip. Jermaine

damiend16
January 14th, 2017

These guys are scammers and they are really good at it, don't believe anything they say. If you don't like your money you can give it to them.

Jay E. – RentGuarantee.us Rep

It's always nice to see haters on here... especially when they aren't even clients...

skyb10
May 30th, 2016

*******000 these people r very rude she gave me the owners number n said if hes not in a bad mood he wont yell at you so i call him n he hangs up on me... rude people

Jay E. – RentGuarantee.us Rep

This person never called anyone in our office.

judyf26
August 24th, 2016

It is very saddening to really try and find a home to rent and you all guarantee service, well your company is a liar. They take people's money and then say they will present you with a certificate, but blah blah. Rip-off and very rude and does not keep employees due to unprofessional service.

Jay E. – RentGuarantee.us Rep

First of all, our services are guaranteed. As we have always stated and have never changed our policy, the clients find homes they like and connect us with the owner-manager and we work from there. If you have an issue, simply call us. We are open 7 days a week. Your complaint is proven to be without merit.

michaelc422
March 23rd, 2017

It's about time someone cared about the little guy... Between the wife's felony and my eviction, we might as well have been living under a bridge... Jay Edward and his team are lifesavers. I recommend this service to anyone. Rent Guarantee is the best!

mertinag
May 26th, 2016

Jay really? I have two inboxes with people unhappy with you. Youuuuuuu. I told you i was gonna write a review did you think i woild lie. Why take my money if it wasnt enough then text me saying i was broke. Like i said i gave what was asked and if it aSnt enough why not correct me yalk on bull$#*! and when i referred to myself as a customer you put. Question marks like i wasnt one. Look im no victim. I just felt as a company this could have been haandled differently but if you want to continue in this unprofessional manner thats cool too. But like i keep requesting to speak with yout boss and i still havent heard from him instead i keep getting the idiot that started the $#*!. You are wrong hands down.

Jay E. – RentGuarantee.us Rep

It is so unfortunate these days that people would still self-victimize over color and social status simply because they weren't able to achieve certain desired results. It's clear this woman is angry all by herself.The truth is, whoever this woman purports to be, she only had $25.00 of a standard $45.00 administrative cost. When she called us days later to find out what happened, we told her that she needed to complete her application fee or it would be returned to her. No application would be processed without it. If this is impossible to believe, call us@ 480-719-0000 and find out exactly how we treat our "clients", with reciprocated respect. What people don't understand is that just because they wave money at us, doesn't make them a client and we are under no obligation to service them. Furthermore, as unfortunate as it may sound, we are not a customer service based entity. Our focus is to make money for our investors, as it is for most companies. Our particular industry services the needs of those disadvantaged based on criminal history or credit issues, not egotistical race baiters. More than half of our clients are people of color from all walks. Might I add, this person offered to fight us outside the office in Tempe, AZ. This review is bogus and I personally call bull$#*!.

Jay Edward

benjamino6
March 1st, 2016

A family member of mine, was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got into some trouble. Because of this he was unable to find a home to live in. So glad we came across their website and gave them a call. They were very friendly with us and aggressive in their process of getting our lease approved and we were able to move into the home of our choice. It was amazing and we were lost without them. Thanks Cassie, thanks ray!

bobbyc38
June 2nd, 2016

Thank you Rent Guarantee! It has been 2 months since I have been moved into my home and I just want to recommend these guys to anyone with credit issues. The Empower Program helped us tremendously... I am working on getting my 2nd house and it feels amazing to be the boss! Jay was an awesome mentor and I feel proud to call him my friend! Thanks again guys!

Don't focus on the weakness of the whiners and complainers. They are the reason for their own failures. Look at all the success stories vs. the idiots complaining about people who have nothing to complain about except someone's attitude. I would be willing to tell anyone about my struggles and how these people helped me.

amandal80
March 1st, 2016

I have 2 felonies, and my boyfriend has an eviction on his record. Kassie from www.RentGuarantee.us helped us get into a place in less than a week.

I had to search for a place I liked... Jay talked to the owner of the house for like 20 minutes then POOF! Just like that, we were in. The ultimate hookup. I recommend them to everyone and anyone who has bad credit or a criminal history on their back.

Jay answers calls at midnight. Kassie is on top of her emails. It just felt so good for a company to actually embrace us for doing well for a change.

Thanks!

kendrat7
September 12th, 2016

I have never heard of a company that does what this one does. At first I was skeptical, but within a few days, I was in a place and had no problems with the transition. Thanks guys! Kudos to Rosario! She was super helpful and got us going really fast.

neriahs
March 25th, 2016

I am a single parent with a felony and a eviction thanks to my ex. I couldn't have done anything without these guys. I ran in circles for months trying to rent a home or an apartment for my daughter and I. No one would rent to me. I was about to give up on everything when I found the Empower Program. I gave Jay a call he had me come into the office; from there he helped me through the whole process of purchasing a home for nothing. And I mean nothing. Without these guys I would still be living with family and moving around every few months. I am very thankful for them.

Jay E. – RentGuarantee.us Rep

Thanks for the great review Neriah!

kaylar16
March 2nd, 2016

I have bad credit and a felony. I am so grateful to have stumbled on their website when I had. I have had trouble finding an apartment complex that will let me lease from them because of my felony. When I went into the office we began the process quickly. I wouldn't be living where I do without them. Thank you guys.

gagef
March 4th, 2016

I had a felony. But rent guarantee made sure I was able to get a place! Would never have been able to get a place without them!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Question:

Do you have homes in raleigh nc?

We can make homes available to you in virtually any city.

Question:

Do you have homes available for lease or purchase in all areas of las vegas, nv? if you do, how long (on average) does the process take from sign-up to move-in? i tried registering several times, but your site wouldn't accept my phone confirmation code. is there another way to register since your phone service is being upgraded? i'm intrigued and would like more information. thank you!

Sometimes the site doesn't recognize the cell carrier if it is a VOIP service. Sign-up to move in can take a day or as long as it takes for you to find suitable housing. We don't normally lease our own properties, but sell them. This is due to our contracts with our investors who are expecting a return. Call 480-719-0000 for info. Thanks for your question & have an awesome day.

Question:

Is there any other option to pay with other than dwolla?

Yes. Call us@480-719-0000

Question:

Where is your office located at? i live in san tan valley az, where is the closest office near me?

Due to volume of calls and appointments, we have converted to online virtual appointments. If you give us a call, we can send you a link and set you up an appointment. You may also set up an appointment@ www.rentguarantee.net

Question:

Why does no one ever answer the phone?

We always answer the phones for our clients. We are undergoing an upgrade in telephone service right now to deal with volume. Send an email to admin@rentguarantee.us

Question:

How much is the fee to begin the process of finding a house to rent? i see that asked here several times and suspicious as to why, if the business is proud of the job they do they do not simply post a straightforward answer to a straightforward question? is it some crazy high price you are afraid will scare off potential clients? and if you are told a price range family wants to spend for rent & area they want to live in when originally sign up, if you fail to find house in the price & area is the fee refundable? we are considering relocating to phoenix so would appreciate the info, thank you!

Let's put it this way Landon. You may be confused when you say that you wouldn't risk your money, yet when someone provides you with something you would otherwise have absolutely no way of getting because the risk ultimately falls on the provider, are you a victim or are you the beneficiary of the strategic efforts of a company willing to take a risk on your obviously blotchy financial history. Enough is enough with the sentiments. If you are going to provide advice to someone with a question, my advice would be to have a better solution than to criticize a company's grounds for doing business and it's standards for risk assessment and time / money management when dealing with otherwise credit unworthy applicants. If you would like to have a more technical discussion with me to further your understanding of sub-prime mortgage origination and business principles when dealing with high risk clients, please call me@ 480-719-0000. I challenge you to do your homework before calling as to not dilute the integrity of our conversation.

Question:

Just submitted my info. how long until i get a call from the company

Alot of folks submit info and never follow up. We offer the option to call us once you have submitted the info on our form@ www.rentguarantee.us We will give you a call Clifton.

Question:

Moving cross country to tucson. any homes for that city? and do you deal with the disabled? thanks. would love to get more info.

We can help you relocate. Call us@ 480-719-0000

Question:

How can i become a sales rep in my area for rent guarantee?

Becoming an agent is easy. Simply apply online through our online application@ www.rentguarantee.net

Question:

We have a clean background récord but our credit is bad do you guys work with that too?

Rent Guarantee works with everyone. Bad credit, no credit, clean record or not, we have options for you!

By Jay E., Director of Operations

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the RentGuarantee.us staff and other customers.

We underwrite lease agreements for tenants who
Have the hardest time getting into a new home
Due to a questionable past, or hardship.

We work on both sides of the fence...
Protect the rights of the tenant, while
Assuring the landlord of consistent monthly
Revenue. It's very simple. In most cases we can get your
Security deposit waived, saving you money for your family.

Register with us once, and for life,
You will be covered under our wing.

Jay E.
Director of Operations
Jay Edward created Rent Guarantee in March of 2014 to benefit business owners with a focus on real estate and rental properties. Coincidentally, a majority of clients who use the service have affected credit and/or criminal histories. This venture proves to be a successful one, especially with the support of thousands of real estate agents and management professionals across the country. Jay continues to push some of the most innovative and rewarding programs on the market, even in the face of adversity. Feel free to shoot him an email at jay@rentguarantee.us and tell him what he can do to make this company more efficient.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RentGuarantee.us?

Have a question about RentGuarantee.us?